Sleep Paralyzed

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Celtic Star

Granted it could have been a dream; but here's something that happened to me a few years back. It was while I was looking at another forum. Before I even discovered CH, and this forum. Just thought I'd randomly share. Anyone ever experienced something like this before?

5/05/2011

Well last night I suddenly woke up (my eyes not open yet) of a weird sensation. First I was paralyzed and felt like my body was vibrating, I guess. Then I started feeling like I was falling, fast (this was when I opened my eyes and realized/noticed the feelings). It was kinda like a comet falling to Earth. I felt some parts of my body quickly heat up (as if it were on fire/burning up).

I did see something, though all I saw was black since it's back was facing my window, I think I was squinting, and was to busy focusing on the burn to focus on what entity was in my room. I remember reaching my hands out, it did to and i grabbed their hands, somehow, to sit up, it was hard sitting up, though I was thinking to myself "Get up, get up".

Then I remember laying back down, my forehead, still burning and I blacked out. I think as I was some entity put their hand on my forehead.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

What you describe sounds identical to the state right before one astral projects. The vibrations mentioned are a common occurrence before one leaves their body. Learning to control the vibrations will assist with this process. When people are learning to astral project, some experience challenges letting go of their body and releasing. They enter a state where they are in their astral body, but unable to leave their physical body, so they sit in a state of paralysis. They cannot move their astral body because they have not released, but they cannot move their physical body because they are in their astral body. This is very exciting! With practise you will be able to fully astral project and then interact with your spirits and entities.
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Looks like you are close to AP. I am still working on it. :devilthumbs:
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Yllidra wrote:What you describe sounds identical to the state right before one astral projects. The vibrations mentioned are a common occurrence before one leaves their body. Learning to control the vibrations will assist with this process. When people are learning to astral project, some experience challenges letting go of their body and releasing. They enter a state where they are in their astral body, but unable to leave their physical body, so they sit in a state of paralysis. They cannot move their astral body because they have not released, but they cannot move their physical body because they are in their astral body. This is very exciting! With practise you will be able to fully astral project and then interact with your spirits and entities.
That's really interesting and reminds me of something weird I have experienced... during deep meditation, my ears become super sensitive. When I'm trying to hear my spiritual companions, if there is a noise in my physical environment, it's magnified and deafening. It feels like the space around my ears/outside of my head is vibrating. Think like you put a big metal bowl over your head and them someone hits it really hard. The vibration and sound are painful.

Is that kind of the same thing?
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”