First Ouija Session With A Friend

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

So I begin by reiterating that I have spent a lot of my younger and current years working with ouija boards as my main form of divination. Admittedly I have times where I am hot on the board and other times when I am not feeling it, so they sit in my shrine.

Until recently I had forgotten about something that happened to a friend and myself when we were in High School. I will protect her identity by calling her "Abagail". Abagail was one of my many metal head party buddies, from a social perspective I floated between the metal heads and the preppy popular kids depending on my mood, and yes we all rode each other pretty hard non-stop, none of the clicks got along but that was the fun. Anyhoo that has zero relevance.

Abagail and I hung out all the time after school, kicking it in her room talking about boys, listening to music, you know the normal teenage crap. One day, no clue how this even came up, we started talking about the paranormal and the experiences each of us has had in life and we quickly shifted to boards I honestly can't remember which of us had used them more but we were both pretty much on the same wave length. Turns out she had a board up in her closet so we dug it out and got right to it.

Now, this was before I became a responsible board user so didn't use any protection (although we made it fine).

Let me set the stage of her room. This took place when Van Halen was the bees knees and David Lee Roth was all the rage so she had posters of him all over her room. This was the 80's as you know, so long haired men with no shirts was the hot thing (oh have times changed).

We started using the board and asking dumb ass questions like "does Mike like me" Stupid stuff. I only wish we had recorded the session because it would be funny to hear the things we thought were important. Abagail was dating this guy who had moments of coolness and moments of being an ass so she was on the fence about staying with him. She asked things over and over and was just completely obsessing. The board seemed to deliver the same messages over and over again and I seem to remember her not liking the answers. Finally the board told us there were guys outside the house smoking, waiting for us to come out. So we flew up like two stupid, excited school girls, and found no one there (of course). Hmm so the board was playing. Terrific.

Finally whoever we were talking too left and something new took over, or our buddy was showing his true colors. The conversation started to turn dark really quickly and while I was okay with it Abagail was done and wanting it to end so we told it we were leaving. The planchette started moving quickly and acting nonsensical so we stopped using it and put it away. End of the night? Yeah, not so fast.

I was staying the night with her and her mom was gone so we had the house to ourselves. All at once the lights in the house went out, the telephone rang and the doorbell rang, you could feel the energy of the house change, yet neither of us said a word about it. We just looked at each other and headed out to investigate, (yes freaked out). The lights came back on, yet the doorbell and phone kept going, we finally pulled the phone out of the wall and the doorbell stopped.

We headed back to her room and laying on her bed was the David Lee Roth poster, perfectly flat and welcoming.

We never used a board together again (now I wished we had) and to this day we both talk about that night. We never did learn who or what it was and neither of us had any negative issues from it (thankfully)

This is the only physical manifestation experience I have had when using a board.

Anyone else manifest in a physical way?
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:So I begin by reiterating that I have spent a lot of my younger and current years working with ouija boards as my main form of divination. Admittedly I have times where I am hot on the board and other times when I am not feeling it, so they sit in my shrine.

Until recently I had forgotten about something that happened to a friend and myself when we were in High School. I will protect her identity by calling her "Abagail". Abagail was one of my many metal head party buddies, from a social perspective I floated between the metal heads and the preppy popular kids depending on my mood, and yes we all rode each other pretty hard non-stop, none of the clicks got along but that was the fun. Anyhoo that has zero relevance.

Abagail and I hung out all the time after school, kicking it in her room talking about boys, listening to music, you know the normal teenage crap. One day, no clue how this even came up, we started talking about the paranormal and the experiences each of us has had in life and we quickly shifted to boards I honestly can't remember which of us had used them more but we were both pretty much on the same wave length. Turns out she had a board up in her closet so we dug it out and got right to it.

Now, this was before I became a responsible board user so didn't use any protection (although we made it fine).

Let me set the stage of her room. This took place when Van Halen was the bees knees and David Lee Roth was all the rage so she had posters of him all over her room. This was the 80's as you know, so long haired men with no shirts was the hot thing (oh have times changed).

We started using the board and asking dumb ass questions like "does Mike like me" Stupid stuff. I only wish we had recorded the session because it would be funny to hear the things we thought were important. Abagail was dating this guy who had moments of coolness and moments of being an ass so she was on the fence about staying with him. She asked things over and over and was just completely obsessing. The board seemed to deliver the same messages over and over again and I seem to remember her not liking the answers. Finally the board told us there were guys outside the house smoking, waiting for us to come out. So we flew up like two stupid, excited school girls, and found no one there (of course). Hmm so the board was playing. Terrific.

Finally whoever we were talking too left and something new took over, or our buddy was showing his true colors. The conversation started to turn dark really quickly and while I was okay with it Abagail was done and wanting it to end so we told it we were leaving. The planchette started moving quickly and acting nonsensical so we stopped using it and put it away. End of the night? Yeah, not so fast.

I was staying the night with her and her mom was gone so we had the house to ourselves. All at once the lights in the house went out, the telephone rang and the doorbell rang, you could feel the energy of the house change, yet neither of us said a word about it. We just looked at each other and headed out to investigate, (yes freaked out). The lights came back on, yet the doorbell and phone kept going, we finally pulled the phone out of the wall and the doorbell stopped.

We headed back to her room and laying on her bed was the David Lee Roth poster, perfectly flat and welcoming.

We never used a board together again (now I wished we had) and to this day we both talk about that night. We never did learn who or what it was and neither of us had any negative issues from it (thankfully)

This is the only physical manifestation experience I have had when using a board.

Anyone else manifest in a physical way?
' Congrats On your First Ouija Session it Sounds like you and Your Friend had an awesome time . Lighting Going Off telephone Ringing there Was Some energy in the House you Could Feel it With its Hard Not ' I have been Using a Ouija Board for Months Now its Only used With My Demon Companions its only been One time that ' I remember having a Physical manifestation in, The Room with Me It Was at One of My friends House She felt it more then ' I did You Could See it in Her Face That Something Touched her but it Was Fun for most of Us There Anyways thanks for Sharing :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD

Velle:

You are more than welcome, this was actually about 32 years ago but it is still fresh in my mind.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I never had a physical manifestation with mine but when I was younger I was talking to whoever was on the other side of the board and I found out that my biological father wasn't my dad and that he died in a car wreck LOL. When I went to my mother about it her face went white wondering how the hell I found out :lol: :lol:

I have one on my altar now but I haven't worked with it enough I guess to get any success from ouija boards anymore
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

DoubleD wrote:Velle:

You are more than welcome, this was actually about 32 years ago but it is still fresh in my mind.
' Its Time For another Game Wouldn't you Say So :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD

@Velca I saw that in your other post, that is pretty cool actually.

@Velle I would agree, maybe later this week i will do a session. Honestly last time I did it here at the house I didn't close the portal very well (okay yes very poorly) and something came through that caused a shit tone of havoc at the house. Had to do a banishing and secure my poor birds room.

It wasn't evil, nothing like that, just not the most respectful of Bingo's sleeping room....
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is sooooo cool *-* I have actually only used a ouija board once and ... LOL I knew who it was. It was definitely not this exciting ... ahh <333 I am dying to get one now and use it.

I love how you described all of this and gave all of the random details, it really painted a vivid image in my mind while reading :devillove:
DoubleD wrote:We headed back to her room and laying on her bed was the David Lee Roth poster, perfectly flat and welcoming.
That's how I remember David Lee Roth when I think of him.
DoubleD wrote:Let me set the stage of her room. This took place when Van Halen was the bees knees and David Lee Roth was all the rage so she had posters of him all over her room. This was the 80's as you know, so long haired men with no shirts was the hot thing (oh have times changed).
Oh nostalgia, my eyes are a little moist from reading this, also the last part :lol: have the times changed? Well you know based on my pop culture knowledge I am stuck in the 80's for some reason ROFL
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
DoubleD

Eilana wrote:This is sooooo cool *-* I have actually only used a ouija board once and ... LOL I knew who it was. It was definitely not this exciting ... ahh <333 I am dying to get one now and use it.

I love how you described all of this and gave all of the random details, it really painted a vivid image in my mind while reading :devillove:
DoubleD wrote:We headed back to her room and laying on her bed was the David Lee Roth poster, perfectly flat and welcoming.
Eilana wrote:That's how I remember David Lee Roth when I think of him.

Yep, while not traditionally attractive he had a certain energy going for him, I know he made all my friends moist for sure. I was swooning for Michael Hutchins and Joe Elliot.

DoubleD wrote:Let me set the stage of her room. This took place when Van Halen was the bees knees and David Lee Roth was all the rage so she had posters of him all over her room. This was the 80's as you know, so long haired men with no shirts was the hot thing (oh have times changed).
Oh nostalgia, my eyes are a little moist from reading this, also the last part :lol: have the times changed? Well you know based on my pop culture knowledge I am stuck in the 80's for some reason ROFL
Right? Best time ever.
user1876

Double D I would like to read more about your Ouija Session if you every Do another one again with Me like ' I Said to You Working with The Ouija is Something that . I 've been doing for Many months Now with My Demon Companions and its So much Fun they really enjoy it now themselves they Didn't at first but Now they are Ready when its time to Pay The Ouija With me So again when every your Ready :D
DoubleD

Velle, would love to swap some stories with you and learn about your use of the board as well.

Have anything you want to share?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”