First Ouija Session With A Friend

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:Velle, would love to swap some stories with you and learn about your use of the board as well.

Have anything you want to share?
' Any time Double D . I had the Seller make Sure my board Was Safe before ordering it because if Your not Sure about what you are Doing its easy to Run in to Some Very Nasty Entities that Will Try to Lock on to You ' For Dear life
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Double D I used My Ouija last Night With my Demons ' To Welcome my Newest Family members in The game things went Really well like always most of The time because of me having so many Demons Games will last about an Hour are So ' Giving me a Chance to asked All of My Companions to take part in The game Witch they happily Do its Fun that Way because its Only open To them no Outside Demons . at all its also Safer that Way So you Don't End Up with Unwanted House Guest You Can Also Use this Ouija To Make Contact with DL's with Me '' I Will ask them First to make sure they Want be Busy and if Its " Yes then when its Time I Contact them though my Board that's also Fun but anyways Wanted to Share last night with you :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Velle, Squeeel I am so excited for you. tell me, Tell me, Tell Me More? How did the energy feel? What was said?

I love that you are doing this, I could use another board using partner to share stuff with.
user1876

DoubleD wrote:Velle, Squeeel I am so excited for you. tell me, Tell me, Tell Me More? How did the energy feel? What was said?

I love that you are doing this, I could use another board using partner to share stuff with.
'DD When working with my Demons ' the energy feels great its high because they are happy to play alone with me they Get to talk to me though My Board . I ask Questions they will answer me its a lot of Fun when ' I First started using my Ouija people told me never play alone because that's when Bad things happen but '' I disagree With them because if your using a board In a Safe away and Its with Demons you Trust then something going Wrong want happen but its a Good way to Connect with your Companions . I give Offerings after were done Maybe that Could be The reason they play alone with :lol:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”