Paranormal or Paranoia??

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Growing up I've always had my own kind of dark entities surrounding me the only difference however is that my entities all came from the same realm which was my mind. Recently and by recently I mean a couple of months back about a year ago I was diagnosed with paranoid delusions and minor paranoid schizophrenia. I've always had bad paranoid delusions and such as well as hallucinations both auditory and visual and in my younger days I've even physically been affected by one of my "hallucinations". The issue in having the telling the difference between which one are real and which are not because there are indeed differences between some occurrences rather than the rest. So first off my childhood which is where I first had issues was actually nice. I was the spoiled brat who had an old soul. Other than one major issue that affected my psyche in my preteens my life was nice and whimsical as a child. I saw in color like everyone else but noticed the colors everyone else didn't see in the world so their was loneliness involved and I'd rather keep that as an analogy rather than go into details... I recently lost someone from my childhood who meant a lot to me and she was the woman who taught me how to spit the kick of whiskey into any man with a glare. R.I.P. Marie ^^. So it's pretty clear no real issues that really could cause paranoia issues at least on my mind. The only strange things about this is that I understand the delusions but the hallucinating never deal with the delusions and there is never the same delusion more than twice. Never the same entity that appears for some odd reason... When I was a child at the age of maybe 9 or even younger there was one case that I would have to say was the most severe hallucination that nobody knows about. And I say severe as in the sense of how real it actually was. 2 entities who felt familiar to me had appeared. You see something told me that I already knew them and that I've visited them or they have visited me many times before. These people made me feel safe despite their terrifying look. They came from the void. The abyssal zones that reside in every household where light does not reach. The empty rooms and dark corners during the night. I heard giggles coming from my bathroom and when I looked they appeared. 2 faces, they opened their eyes and mouths and each in a widened way. Wide eyes, the whites of both is what made them apparent. White pearly smiles white eyes with black irises. They giggled a lot and seemed to float around unnaturally as if the bodies of the faces would have to contort in order to get to where they were moving. They spoke a language as well and yet it was just murmurs. And lots of giggling after everything they said. I knew them in a sense and I knew their names and yet I didn't. They approached where I was sleeping and I was kind of happy to seem them. Their bodies were shadows, pure black opaque silhouettes. They had weird head pieces... no hair or horns but kind of like the top of their head was a satellite dish... like one of those strange rhino lookin dinosaurs. They came by where I was laying down and started tickling me and I laughed and giggled and didn't even resist and I could feel them they were actually tickling me and I could feel exactly what they felt.. it was this pure form of just giddy and enjoyment... almost maddening and yet there was no opposition just pure happiness. There was no sharp jabs when they tickled me with their fingers every movement just sent me into a shock of pure joy. That was long ago and it's what stood out the most. The most recent thing however would be an entity real or fake that seems to be watching me. I may have gone over it already with some of you and I said I didn't want to make a post but i don't know anymore... I want to really study this and see if this is paranoia or paranormal... the most recent energy is a tall man without a face in a way more or less like he has one but when I turn to see him he moves so fast to where he's just a blur. He has a black body as well and just moves so fast, never lets me catch him. I once saw him watching me sleep and I feel his presence at times... like just the presence of someone watching me... I want to try to contact him maybe but I don't know how to... anyone have any ideas?? Or any answer to this paranoia or paranormal question Ive been having??

I thank y'all for any input.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

So Cat, two things. Might I suggest you break this long paragraph up into shorter chunks with space inbetween? I am not saying this to be an English or grammar nazi, I am mentioning because this was a fantastic share and I really wanted to digest it fully. Just a thought, you can tell me to pound sand of course.

And second, as stated above, great share. I don't personally suffer from any mental afflictions but I have had friends and family that do, I live in a city where it runs rampant on the streets and it can be very scary to be around individuals who are in full on mode. And scary only because I am not sure what they are actually seeing, and they could go nuts and decide to kill it. it being me or Jay, that look like two headed dragons walking down the street.

I have; however, often wondered if individuals with these "issues" are actually just able to see realms most of us are closed too, like animals do. Do they interact with them in a way and do entities then go to them? And to take it a step further, and this is why S Connolly is emphatic with her warnings about not working in this realm with issues of the mind, are these individuals then more open to sludge entities and highly negative influences?

So does this mean that those that are affected with mild types of things like you are describing are susceptible to forces that will only make them words? I think so. I think it is very possible that the disease gets worse over time because of what they attract. I am no doctor so I don't want to downplay the seriousness of this stuff. you know yourself better than anyone.

More than likely both are probably true in a way, I don't doubt that you have activity around you and I certainly don't doubt your sensitivity so it is probably true paranormal activity you are experiencing. Maybe with a splash of some of the other issues you describe.

While I do believe in medication, I don't believe it should ever be used to mask natural abilities you have, so again, only you know yourself and know what's right for you.

Have you seen a Haunting in Connecticut 2, I think this movie is about exactly what you are describing.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

DoubleD wrote:So Cat, two things. Might I suggest you break this long paragraph up into shorter chunks with space inbetween? I am not saying this to be an English or grammar nazi, I am mentioning because this was a fantastic share and I really wanted to digest it fully. Just a thought, you can tell me to pound sand of course.

And second, as stated above, great share. I don't personally suffer from any mental afflictions but I have had friends and family that do, I live in a city where it runs rampant on the streets and it can be very scary to be around individuals who are in full on mode. And scary only because I am not sure what they are actually seeing, and they could go nuts and decide to kill it. it being me or Jay, that look like two headed dragons walking down the street.

I have; however, often wondered if individuals with these "issues" are actually just able to see realms most of us are closed too, like animals do. Do they interact with them in a way and do entities then go to them? And to take it a step further, and this is why S Connolly is emphatic with her warnings about not working in this realm with issues of the mind, are these individuals then more open to sludge entities and highly negative influences?

So does this mean that those that are affected with mild types of things like you are describing are susceptible to forces that will only make them words? I think so. I think it is very possible that the disease gets worse over time because of what they attract. I am no doctor so I don't want to downplay the seriousness of this stuff. you know yourself better than anyone.

More than likely both are probably true in a way, I don't doubt that you have activity around you and I certainly don't doubt your sensitivity so it is probably true paranormal activity you are experiencing. Maybe with a splash of some of the other issues you describe.

While I do believe in medication, I don't believe it should ever be used to mask natural abilities you have, so again, only you know yourself and know what's right for you.

Have you seen a Haunting in Connecticut 2, I think this movie is about exactly what you are describing.

Thank you so much DD for the movie reference I'd love to look into that. You see it is kind of serious but I don't really feel like a victim because I have coping mechanisms and it helps make me stronger I've found the beauty in paranoia and that beauty is readiness and survival. I now know for a fact my hearing senses and others are hightened and much more lovely perks that come with my "issues" I like to pay attention to this and I've since then learned to live with it without medicaton.

I am aware when my delusions and hallucinations aren't real but it's these 2 cases that I believe could possibly be something with actual entities the only thing making me doubt that theory is the fact that they have some similarities with my "illness" I put this in quotes because I've since learned to cope so it's more like a piece of me rather than a full on affliction I suffer.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I am aware when my delusions and hallucinations aren't real but it's these 2 cases that I believe could possibly be something with actual entities the only thing making me doubt that theory is the fact that they have some similarities with my "illness" I put this in quotes because I've since learned to cope so it's more like a piece of me rather than a full on affliction I suffer.

This is a highly positive statement here, knowing is most of the battle with anything in life. If you can continue to understand and know the differences as you get older, it's possible you could get to the point where this isn't an issue for you anymore. Of course I am making that assumption not knowing a lot about the chemical component here but it's better than most stories I read.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”