Ouija Board

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Upsidedown

I've wanted a wooden ouija board for ages, finally ordered one from etsy after reading this.
A for Adventure.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Icecold wrote:I've wanted a wooden ouija board for ages, finally ordered one from etsy after reading this.
Me too. I had chances to buy a few usually ranging around 200-300 dollars but did not because I wish not to speak to that entity.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

DoubleD wrote:I have been using boards for a super long time and for the most part don't have issues. I have left it open when I thought i closed it and i had a visitor that made my parrots life hell for a night but other than that nothing. I don't do anything fancy, just state intent, who i want to talk too and i close it by saying goodbye.

I think one of the best authorities out there is Karen Dahlman and her book spirits of the ouija is fantastic. I highly recommend it if you want to get involved with board use, or any for of divination.
Oh Ok I never really called to a particular being. Just placed my hands on the planchette on the board and asked is there any spirits here. Just so happened every single time no matter who i use the board with that same one would come through.

For divination I usually runes or a pendulum. I used to board just to converse, kind of became an addiction until some crazy ish happened lol
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

Do it with a clear mind. If you want to talk with particular Deity or Entity or deceased you want to talk to.

If you will be scared, you may accidently bring thoughtform called ZoZo... who is Saturn (Anu/Cronos/Yahweh) in discuise cause Zoso is a symbol of Saturn and he can cause you real health damage.

There's a few great videos of some great YouTuber who is Ouija master that is explaining this phenomena and he recorded his adventures with ZoZo. As he's professional occult practitioner, I doubt that is staged. I can send links if it's not against the rules of the forum.

Other practitioner even talked to Lucifer though it. So basically it's amazing tool to communicate but you have to be focused and careful.
User1444
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

I finally get Ouija Board today. It's solid and nice... Unfortunatelly... planchette is fu**ed up....

I'll have to send me another one... It looks good but runs very heavy on the board... It suppose to run smoothly, right?

Maybe I could oil it up but not sure if I'd move planchette by myself then...

Can't wait till I'll be able to use it.
User1444

Guy made new planchette for me and sent me 2 of them. They work perfectly smooth.

Now I'm ready to use it fully. :grindevil:
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I always always ALWAYS have been a fan of ouija boards. While I do not really use them myself anymore, they were part of the starting point into being introduced to the paranormal. My family used to regale me with stories of when they would use the ouija boards and it interested me greatly. We lived in a very paranormal active house and i'll post more details of that in my blog I suppose but regardless, belief in the afterlife has never been a question in my family.

This one time my mother recalled a story of when she was using the ouija board with her boyfriend at the time when she was a teenager and several of her friend with one of my cousins in our house. They were all being your typical teenagers messing around and somehow the question was brought up to whatever spirit or entity of who it liked and disliked. Well apparently the entity had quite the liking for my mother and in fact HATED her boyfriend. So the boyfriend was all like "well screw this guy " etc etc and the planchette actually lifted up and was flung towards the boyfriend.

Now as unrealistic as it sounds my mother is not one to over dramatize a story and my cousin and her friends would recall it as well.

That is also where I found out that my father isn't my biological one and my biological one was from a one night stand and ended up dying in a car crash :lol: to this day I still didn't tell my mother how I found out about that and straight up asked her about the situation as well when she told no one.

I view Ouija boards like this, if you just open yourself up to anything you're going to end up getting anything. It's no different than using a pendulum and the only reason why Ouija boards get such a dangerous rep is because Hollywood played a huge part in it with movies etc whereas pendulums never were really talked about. At the end of the day it's a tool and the tool only has power when you put that energy into it and until you do it's just an empty vessel.
So just like with absolutely ANYTHING, not just with ouija boards in specific, you want to practice grounding, shielding and all that other stuff to be able to get the best, most protected experience possible.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

There is a beautiful oujia board in the online shops, you've probably seen it, a cat and a pentagram with a glass top.
But $100? No way. I don't believe they work any more than pendulums do. If it was cheaper it would be a pretty display piece.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User1444

Lokakisa wrote:There is a beautiful oujia board in the online shops, you've probably seen it, a cat and a pentagram with a glass top.
But $100? No way. I don't believe they work any more than pendulums do. If it was cheaper it would be a pretty display piece.
Well, for me it works. It's not for divination but for talk. I was able to contact my deseased father. I bought beautiful board very cheaply.

You can contact Demons via it as well. I get very useful information and dreams after using the board.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I don't mean to belittle anyone who uses it.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”