New and Full Moon: affected?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Milagre

Ok, this is a highly controversial subject even in a scientific community: does the moon changes our moods or not?

People who works in hospitals that believe in it, have reported a a increase of accidents or even murder during those crucial phases of the month,

other ones would tell absolutely nothing extraordinary happens during the phases of the moon.

Scientists seems split themselves about the idea, some say yes, some say no!

In my personal case, and i can of course only talk about myself:

New Moon ( or Black Moon) tend to make me suffer a lot if i have not eat well and out of balance,
making everything feeling so painful...at first i was thinking i was just crazy and it had NOTHING to do with the moon, till i have begin to write down the phases, and i saw more the New moon was next, like 3 days before, and my body would begin to feels very nervous if i had not prepared before, what can give me incredible 3 days of resting and peace if i had eat well and do some sport, or complete nightmare if i have neglected it.

Full Moon: it less hard on me, and i even feels my spirits better 2 days before and 2 days after, they can give me some overwhelming energetic manifestations during this time, i always know i will have ahem during Full Moons,lol, but again, if not well prepared, this Moon can feel terrible because several reasons, like :

Passions: overwhelming
Lust: likewise
Angry: likewise if not well chandelled

This is a moon that makes absolutely everything feels bigger than in natural time, it takes over me, and if i do not pay attention, i could look like a enraged tiger in a cage!^^

And you? how do you feels moons,what is your opinion on it?

Thanks for reading!^^
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Ok it's funny you brought up the people that work in the medical field, my mom does 911 dispatch and she says that the full moon is usually when all the crazy things happen. Like all the strange and just nutz stuff happens on the night of full moons. For me I can't sleep that great I have restless sleeps when it's the full moon, just spend the night tossing and turning ugh lol
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I m studying astrology and various of topic about the moon. In the astrological way, the New Moon is a new beginning and a cutting point from the previous cycle. Each moon cycle is a cycle of different energy pattern depends on which sign they are in. If in the Virgo, the moon's power is more suppressing and if in the Leo its moon physical active, and it all depends on your bitrth chart to see how it affecting you. Like myself, my moon sign is Cancer, its energy is more focus on mental and inner self, so if the New Moon/ Full moon happens in a water sign, it HEIGHTEN much of my sensitivity and it is actually pain in the ass as I would keep digging my heart and i feel all the slightest emotional changes. But when it happens on Earth sign such as Taurus, it actually make me stay calm and in peace, brought me the Earth qualities. so it actually depends on your birth chart to see how moon would affects you.

The New moon also the new beginning and cutting off from the past, so this day, you might feel yourself a little bit of "dropping off" and something just not very feeling right, a feeling of transition. You might be feeling yourself in between old and new, something from the past pops up and next second you immediately wanna throw it off, but it happens again and again as New moon could be a cleansing too but it is more like in a soft way to make you have a change and new beginning. For the Full moon, its also a "transition" to me, but its more like a "forcing" way, as in astrological way, it is opposite the Sun, Our Consciousness and sub-Consciousness, outer and inner, so, you are still feeling yourself in "between", but more likely in the "mental" and " Mind" level. You might feeling like you got pulling to both sign and you got some struggle, but the full moon also push our energy level to the highest, so we might feeling like more ACTIVE and got the strength to "fight".

In New Moon, you might feel very like "dead" but getting more "alive" soon. In Full Moon, you will feel extra super hyper and more active and wanna be crazy and unleash your inner to the outer. As the moon and sun in opposite makes me struggle in between but more like "Damn! I m having it both!!!" way to "combines it all together by facing both side. So in magical way, it is actually a highest "Force" to kick ass and let the manifestation start. As Full moon is the final step of waxing moon, it also a meaning of "Hurry, we are out of time, the cycle is almost complete! So get your work done!!!". So it and it also drive our mind much more active on that night, many of us might not getting any sleep as it keeps awaking us.

So in generally speaking, not just about it energy. The new moon is something starting and saying good bye to the past, it makes us think , for sure, but in a peaceful way and more like a "dead" and "after life" feeling. But in Full mOon, you still very paying attention to your mind and feelings, but more likely in a "Hurry! You only live ONCE!" way. Also the full moon is the last step of waxing and last step before waning(Dying), so in my view, Full Moon more like the last minute of living, so you getting more active, more crazy and keep doing things to bring fast results. but next minute, it dies. In New Moon, you more likely dead already but getting a new start. BOTH makes us discover our inner and outer world, but in very different approach.

So, again, Full Moon brings fast manifestation But ALSO the shortest as its more likely a LAST minute thing. If wanna start a new project and see it grows, do it on New Moon. But if need fast manifestation and motivation, do it on the day before full moon.)

All the above is my OWN view. Its not representing all. Its just my personal feeling and my own experience. Like I said, it affects us very differently. Just a sharing.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Milagre

Phlan wrote:Ok it's funny you brought up the people that work in the medical field, my mom does 911 dispatch and she says that the full moon is usually when all the crazy things happen. Like all the strange and just nutz stuff happens on the night of full moons. For me I can't sleep that great I have restless sleeps when it's the full moon, just spend the night tossing and turning ugh lol
Lol me too, welcome in to the club, every full moon i try my best by getting tired by mental work physical work, and i always finish waked by 3:00 AM the 3 days of the moon, lol!^^
Milagre

Carvel wrote:I m studying astrology and various of topic about the moon. In the astrological way, the New Moon is a new beginning and a cutting point from the previous cycle. Each moon cycle is a cycle of different energy pattern depends on which sign they are in. If in the Virgo, the moon's power is more suppressing and if in the Leo its moon physical active, and it all depends on your bitrth chart to see how it affecting you. Like myself, my moon sign is Cancer, its energy is more focus on mental and inner self, so if the New Moon/ Full moon happens in a water sign, it HEIGHTEN much of my sensitivity and it is actually pain in the ass as I would keep digging my heart and i feel all the slightest emotional changes. But when it happens on Earth sign such as Taurus, it actually make me stay calm and in peace, brought me the Earth qualities. so it actually depends on your birth chart to see how moon would affects you.

The New moon also the new beginning and cutting off from the past, so this day, you might feel yourself a little bit of "dropping off" and something just not very feeling right, a feeling of transition. You might be feeling yourself in between old and new, something from the past pops up and next second you immediately wanna throw it off, but it happens again and again as New moon could be a cleansing too but it is more like in a soft way to make you have a change and new beginning. For the Full moon, its also a "transition" to me, but its more like a "forcing" way, as in astrological way, it is opposite the Sun, Our Consciousness and sub-Consciousness, outer and inner, so, you are still feeling yourself in "between", but more likely in the "mental" and " Mind" level. You might feeling like you got pulling to both sign and you got some struggle, but the full moon also push our energy level to the highest, so we might feeling like more ACTIVE and got the strength to "fight".

In New Moon, you might feel very like "dead" but getting more "alive" soon. In Full Moon, you will feel extra super hyper and more active and wanna be crazy and unleash your inner to the outer. As the moon and sun in opposite makes me struggle in between but more like "Damn! I m having it both!!!" way to "combines it all together by facing both side. So in magical way, it is actually a highest "Force" to kick ass and let the manifestation start. As Full moon is the final step of waxing moon, it also a meaning of "Hurry, we are out of time, the cycle is almost complete! So get your work done!!!". So it and it also drive our mind much more active on that night, many of us might not getting any sleep as it keeps awaking us.

So in generally speaking, not just about it energy. The new moon is something starting and saying good bye to the past, it makes us think , for sure, but in a peaceful way and more like a "dead" and "after life" feeling. But in Full mOon, you still very paying attention to your mind and feelings, but more likely in a "Hurry! You only live ONCE!" way. Also the full moon is the last step of waxing and last step before waning(Dying), so in my view, Full Moon more like the last minute of living, so you getting more active, more crazy and keep doing things to bring fast results. but next minute, it dies. In New Moon, you more likely dead already but getting a new start. BOTH makes us discover our inner and outer world, but in very different approach.

So, again, Full Moon brings fast manifestation But ALSO the shortest as its more likely a LAST minute thing. If wanna start a new project and see it grows, do it on New Moon. But if need fast manifestation and motivation, do it on the day before full moon.)

All the above is my OWN view. Its not representing all. Its just my personal feeling and my own experience. Like I said, it affects us very differently. Just a sharing.
Thank you for your input Carvel, that is so insightful . for very long i did not believed in anything from astrology or that planetary energy could affect us, recently i have completed changed my mind,hehe!^^

These feeling of "going faster" during full moons and like "dying" during new moons, it is exactly what i feel,

You have put in clear words what i could not, hi five!^^

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”