Shapeshifting The Inner Realm.

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

My Were-creatures and I often meditate together. I usually wind up 'seeing through their eyes' for a while, or getting an insight into the particular skills and power of their animal half. This is what I call shape-shifting my inner realm. In the dark of the night, I chose jaguar as my guide through the jungles of my mind, on the astral. It starts with imagination and visualization. black spots on yellow hide, a wide yawn to show my canines, a swish of a long tail. Jaguar makes sure I have claws to protect me, ears to hear, and she also insists I have a nose to scent things. Smell me, she says, know yourself! Smell Jaguar! So I do, and I smell...something. Good. Now we move! I watch her body part the grasses, in a graceful sway her body just suddenly becomes one with the night. "Keep up!" she says, "embrace the night world!" My ear twitches. "Mouse", she says, "Good spot!" But it is deep in earth and safe. Did you know the night has a scent? A coolness and the silver of the moon enlivens us. We run in joy, jumping logs and bushes, wading creeks, and climbing rocks. I stop to scratch a tree, leaving my mark, rubbing my neck on the scratches. Suddenly I hear her coughing growl shatter the night and every small sound freezes! As it resumes, I hear the movements, the small creatures running for cover, hiding! I know our cry is for the little prey, to make them move and give away their hiding places. Jaguar appears at my side. "Roar! Roar like a jaguar!" She says. I let out a small noise. 'No. Tap your inner POWER, draw strength up from the earth, gather the love of night, the joy of the kill in your heart center, and proclaim yourself a jaguar on the Hunt!" I cough, I roar, with a sound that strips my throat and clears my chakras! I project my voice out in a clear, deep, mind-shattering Growwwwlll! I will never forget the cry of the jaguar! The POWER, proclaiming we are Queens of Night, FEAR US! There can be no quiet jaguar roars. That much energy, cannot be contained in a quieter sound. We run again, knowing the night is ours! She leads me back to my body, finally. I almost do not fit! Jaguar has a big spirit! In a way, I grow to become human again, in another way, I diminish. The memory of Jaguar remains, of how to see by the light of the auras of the trees, listening at every step, becoming one with the spirits of the Night, of the smells, and most of all the power and agility and focus of Jaguar!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Satan's Hellcat"]My Were-creatures and I often meditate together. I usually wind up 'seeing through their eyes' for a while, or getting an insight into the particular skills and power of their animal half. This is what I call shape-shifting my inner realm. In the dark of the night, I chose jaguar as my guide through the jungles of my mind, on the astral. It starts with imagination and visualization. black spots on yellow hide, a wide yawn to show my canines, a swish of a long tail. Jaguar makes sure I have claws to protect me, ears to hear, and she also insists I have a nose to scent things. Smell me, she says, know yourself! Smell Jaguar! So I do, and I smell...something. Good. Now we move! I watch her body part the grasses, in a graceful sway her body just suddenly becomes one with the night. "Keep up!" she says, "embrace the night world!" My ear twitches. "Mouse", she says, "Good spot!" But it is deep in earth and safe. Did you know the night has a scent? A coolness and the silver of the moon enlivens us. We run in joy, jumping logs and bushes, wading creeks, and climbing rocks. I stop to scratch a tree, leaving my mark, rubbing my neck on the scratches. Suddenly I hear her coughing growl shatter the night and every small sound freezes! As it resumes, I hear the movements, the small creatures running for cover, hiding! I know our cry is for the little prey, to make them move and give away their hiding places. Jaguar appears at my side. "Roar! Roar like a jaguar!" She says. I let out a small noise. 'No. Tap your inner POWER, draw strength up from the earth, gather the love of night, the joy of the kill in your heart center, and proclaim yourself a jaguar on the Hunt!" I cough, I roar, with a sound that strips my throat and clears my chakras! I project my voice out in a clear, deep, mind-shattering Growwwwlll! I will never forget the cry of the jaguar! The POWER, proclaiming we are Queens of Night, FEAR US! There can be no quiet jaguar roars. That much energy, cannot be contained in a quieter sound. We run again, knowing the night is ours! She leads me back to my body, finally. I almost do not fit! Jaguar has a big spirit! In a way, I grow to become human again, in another way, I diminish. The memory of Jaguar remains, of how to see by the light of the auras of the trees, listening at every step, becoming one with the spirits of the Night, of the smells, and most of all the power and agility and focus of Jaguar![/quote] '' HellCat its good to hear your enjoying working with your Jaguar on ' the astral its still new for me doing anything on ' the astral plane its just going to take some becoming used ' to for me but ' I also have a were Cat that its a joy being around don't think many people ' on here have them so , I like reading about yours thanks for sharing
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Sometimes when I have the dream/vision of being a werewolf it is pretty much as you have described here but itI is also more than that. Almost like I am more wolf than human but very cunning and stealthy and very protective of mate and pups.
I am a bloodwolf.
Marosey

How exquisite. Having a chance to meditate with were-creatures and having the
abilities to see through their eyes. Proclaim being the queen of the night
Satan's hells cat.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”