Lord of the flies

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Okay figuratively speaking of course,

So I know this question will seem strange, or maybe not, who knows and yes I have watched too many horror movies, I get it.

Since the one really big investigation last year with the djinn (my theory yes) and the joining of myself and Aranunna we have had this strange phenomenon in our bedroom (only in our bedroom)

Every week I am cleaning dead flies from the window sill and floor, not just 3 or 4 but upwards of 15 to 20. We had them all summer and now all winter (which is also rare, but it was warmer this year here). I don't ever see them flying around (one or two here or there) and they aren't in any other room of our house, not downstairs, no other rooms upstairs and never in the basement.

It is the strangest thing I have seen.

So the question is, has anyone experienced this before? And no I don't think this is some evil force coming in and showing itself, but I am wondering if the vibrations that I have changed so much about myself, the house and with all the new entities here all the time could they be attracted to it then dying because of the intensity?

I have had this house almost 20 years and this is the first time I have ever experienced this so it is peaking my interest.

Thoughts anyone?
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This is a very interesting topic.

I have also had flies that at times seem to swarm the house then die. It very well could be the energies. Insects are sensitive to changes in the environment and surroundings and do often head towards bright lights that end in their death. It would be very interesting to search more into as I know there are cases where there is high electromagnetic and even paranormal activity that can lead to the death of animals and insects. So I wonder if there is an vibration that is taking place that they are sensitive to but that they cannot handle.

This is really interesting to things about...
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD

yeah I thought so too, it's odd that it is in our bedroom only and no open window for them to come in and out. they get in from other avenues of course but just so strange how they drop dead at once like that.

I have recorded our room at night and there is movement and some evp activity, sometimes my bird whistles then something else whistles (Bingo our parrot sleeps in a closet in our room). Just interested to see if other people have the same issues.

I use orgone pyramids in our house and in our room as well as emf absorbers, but I should put my emf reader in there and see if it moves at random times.

I guess it's time to pay attention and start looking for patterns..
Heidi

It has happened to me in the form of flies always following me (yeah I do bathe if anyone was wondering, lol!). In my case, it had to do with an inner issue that was being brought to my attention this way (I figured it out when someone used a common phrase involving flies when talking to me about the situation my inner issue stemmed from). Right after I figured it out it just stopped happening.
The most common reason that I've come across for a sudden and persistent swarm of insects and most commonly flies is a strong curse placed on the person, usually a hoodoo curse or a curse from someone practicing magic within one of the ATR systems. In these cases, it's usually a side-effect of someone setting a particularly nasty (energetically speaking) spirit/entity against you.
DoubleD

Heidi:

All good information, the curse stuff I get completely. I practice hoodoo myself and did have some type of curse on me about two years ago, took some time to deal with it but that is all over. This really all stemmed from the investigation with the djinn I was on, what happened at my house while I was battling with this guy was crazy.

The flies don't swarm, I don't really ever see them flying around, just see them dead in one windowsill in my bedroom. The energy in our home is certainly way better than it was just over a year ago, things are going well so I think the curse itself is gone, or it's being kept at bay by my little guardians. I guess it won't hurt to do a counter attack to see if that helps.

A big part of me feels that this has to do with the energies I work with, they are intense, powerful and a little unpredictable. Anubis likes to be upstairs with me and I do all my ritual work upstairs, not far from my bedroom.

i will start with the curse reversal this week and see how it plays out over the next month, especially as we head into fly season.

Great replies everyone, I love these kinds of conversations.
DoubleD

So yesterday Joanne talked me into shaving her head, while it has taken me a while to adapt to the look she wears it well, she does have a perfect head. However, that is not why i am posting. While I was working the clippers we started talking about the flies being found dead in the house and she said "have you noticed how our window looks like a fly graveyard". I had to laugh, because why yes I have.

I proceeded to tell her I posted something here about it and that I was researching how my energies/vibrations and my spiritual partner energies may be the cause of it. She was like "Great, so it's your fault, now you are murdering flies".. yeah hahaha, sure. I don't hurt anything, I carry all bugs from inside the house to outside, unless it's a widow. Have a very primal reaction to those things.
Satyra

I've not seen the flies and your issue could be entirely metaphysical, however in the winter time and cold months, flies have been known to actually go into the brickwork of a house for warmth and continue colonizing. They find a way into the house , then before you know it, dead flies everywhere.
Im not saying thats the case here, just an interesting fly fact.. lol *shakes fists at Mr. Sherman my grade school science teacher for nerding me out*
DoubleD

Saty:

Yep that is indeed true of flies, and some fly species more than others. We haven't had that sort of thing here and in fact had a really mild winter so will be inundated with them and fleas this summer, oh joy joy.

It's just an interesting little thing that happens here.
Marosey

How interesting I always thought flies were associated
with Beelzabub. So am I incorrect?
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Beelzebub is the Lord of those who fly, which over time got changed to lord of the flies as a derogatory title, I believe. I would ask Akelta though, as I got the info from her.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”