View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ouija Board 

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I've wanted a wooden ouija board for ages, finally ordered one from etsy after reading this.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Your favourite Demon?: Bael
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Icecold wrote:
I've wanted a wooden ouija board for ages, finally ordered one from etsy after reading this.

Me too. I had chances to buy a few usually ranging around 200-300 dollars but did not because I wish not to speak to that entity.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Your favourite Demon?: Bael
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
DoubleD wrote:
I have been using boards for a super long time and for the most part don't have issues. I have left it open when I thought i closed it and i had a visitor that made my parrots life hell for a night but other than that nothing. I don't do anything fancy, just state intent, who i want to talk too and i close it by saying goodbye.

I think one of the best authorities out there is Karen Dahlman and her book spirits of the ouija is fantastic. I highly recommend it if you want to get involved with board use, or any for of divination.

Oh Ok I never really called to a particular being. Just placed my hands on the planchette on the board and asked is there any spirits here. Just so happened every single time no matter who i use the board with that same one would come through.

For divination I usually runes or a pendulum. I used to board just to converse, kind of became an addiction until some crazy ish happened lol

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2