Detailed iinformation about the Darklords

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Is the Website informative to study everywhere?

Link Helpful
82%
Moderate
9%
Not Helpful
9%

Total votes: 34
darkstarfyre

http://www.joyofsatan.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the link and like many of you I got tried to pray Christianity god but found nothing and Buddhism guan yin help a little but after a dedication to SATAN many things wonderful happened. Like finding this wonderful community but take some time.
Also contain psychic training under spiritual warfare, magicks and mediations and yahoo groups. Except the dedication have not tried these things yet as I got my own training methods. :crazy:

For those who still fear demons this will help e.g.

eu·dae·mon also eu·dai·mon or eu·de·mon
A good or benevolent spirit

There is another one harmful to human but forgot. demon comes from Greek root word daimon. The dark lords we know are the orginal gods of humanity, ancient Egypt etc. consider their gods same as greeks but very different mythologies. As for why same goddess know by different names, like your siblings call you by name or nick but you children call you papa, mama and ancient times no internet so it diverges.

Even now look at uk english and us english there are some differences.Hope this helps those who fear the demons.

P.S. Standard political technique like now is compromise, they take something from the pagan religions package it as their own to encourage people to convert. Not that people in ancient times have the psychic abilities and kind understanding elite demons to help protect and guide them. :devillove: :popcorndevil:

Correct me if I'm wrong :winkdevil:
darkstarfyre

Thank you :)devil: but some of the things are true. Like self-responsibility, studying and separating facts from fiction. But they are dangerous all right, I like it here better. Waiting for psychic senses to open and learn form the elite demons themselves. :devilclap:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”