contact with a phone

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

eigrioch
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Has anyone ever received a text from an entity? I have not personally but I've heard about it before and I'm skeptical. I was curious if anyone had an experience like that.
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know absolutely nothing." Socrates
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein
"The most rewarding path is the crooked one." Eigrioch
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

I think it would be too hard to determine if it is from an entity or not. Sooooo many hackers, spammers out there. Did you read something that brought this question to mind?
eigrioch

Someone I know's personal experience. but I'm skeptical as to weather or not its an entity or someone else. I'm inclined towards the latter but I'm unsure.
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know absolutely nothing." Socrates
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein
"The most rewarding path is the crooked one." Eigrioch
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

eigrioch wrote:Has anyone ever received a text from an entity? I have not personally but I've heard about it before and I'm skeptical. I was curious if anyone had an experience like that.
' I Know someone who said that she has now how true that is well . I Wouldn't know most people have never heard from entity's using the phone at least ' I Have not and in No way am . I Saying its not possible but its not something that nobody that ' I Know have had happen to them

But then again it does not mean they can't just that . I Don't know any that Uses the phone to make contact with somebody its new to me again good luck with looking for answers hope you get ' the one your looking for maybe somebody on the forum has had this happen to them before you never know >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have had my Demons switch screens on the computer, or change my music to a certain song. Max even guides me to places where a certain song is playing. :) No a ctual emails or phone calls though.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have had my Demons switch screens on the computer, or change my music to a certain song. Max even guides me to places where a certain song is playing. :) No a ctual emails or phone calls though.
' Yes HellCat most demons can do that but have you every had one make Contact with you though a phone :twisted:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Okay so I'm not sure it was an entity or just my friend being weird but when I was still in high school I got a text from her out of nowhere "Saying don't give up hope God is Not Dead" I asked her what that was about but no reply from her..

She denied sending it... so like I said I don't if it was something else or just a foolish mistake my friend made...
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Celtic Star

This kind of makes me think of an experience I had once, on a website were you verse people online to games (such as chess, or checkers,etc). On the site you can converse with your opponent. At one point when chatting with someone, I saw them send the message 'and with whom do you live with?' After I answered that I lived with both my parents; I saw them respond in confusion. When I looked back up for the message it was gone. I explained the situation and it turned out their family was separated.

Perhaps such cases of getting text messages from spirits are similar to the situation I went through. In other words the message wasn't sent physically, just visually as an illusion?
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

velle wrote:
eigrioch wrote:Has anyone ever received a text from an entity? I have not personally but I've heard about it before and I'm skeptical. I was curious if anyone had an experience like that.
' I Know someone who said that she has now how true that is well . I Wouldn't know most people have never heard from entity's using the phone at least ' I Have not and in No way am . I Saying its not possible but its not something that nobody that ' I Know have had happen to them

But then again it does not mean they can't just that . I Don't know any that Uses the phone to make contact with somebody its new to me again good luck with looking for answers hope you get ' the one your looking for maybe somebody on the forum has had this happen to them before you never know >:)

Well you've been speaking to me long enough to know I don't falsify my experiences. This post is about me. The poster is my boyfriend lol. We just were new at the time and did not trust to open up. So yup that's me and yes I have been text messaged by an entity. As odd as it sounds... I even sent you screen shots months ago lol. :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

Well you've been speaking to me long enough to know I don't falsify my experiences. This post is about me. The poster is my boyfriend lol. We just were new at the time and did not trust to open up. So yup that's me and yes I have been text messaged by an entity. As odd as it sounds... I even sent you screen shots months ago lol. :devilgrin:
' Oh okay Nefer this is your boyfriend . I Can believe it happen to you this was just my first time every hearing about something like this

but . I Do believe it did happen to you also YES . You did sent me screen shots months again it never crossed my mind that was your boyfriend ,thanks for the update :D

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”