contact with a phone

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I've had people who were channeling entities (or been taken over by entities, Demons specifically) send me a text message. But it was from someone I knew, who works with Demons. They said things they could not possibly know, I never told the person the thing they texted me and they said they were the Demon when they texted me, so yes, if that counts, I have gotten texts from entities :lol:

A random text out of the blue from a number I didn't know with someone identifying as the entity, no. But I have seen them do some crazy things to pass messages so, I would be inclined to believe someone if they said this happened to them.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Eilana wrote:I've had people who were channeling entities (or been taken over by entities, Demons specifically) send me a text message. But it was from someone I knew, who works with Demons. They said things they could not possibly know, I never told the person the thing they texted me and they said they were the Demon when they texted me, so yes, if that counts, I have gotten texts from entities :lol:

A random text out of the blue from a number I didn't know with someone identifying as the entity, no. But I have seen them do some crazy things to pass messages so, I would be inclined to believe someone if they said this happened to them.
Eilana its very interesting it must be to get Text messages from entities this is

my first time every hearing of this because not only Would this be to much for Some people to deal with but . if Would also mess with their heads bad but hey its Great your one of . The people that can say you had entities text you that's awesome by its self :P not sure that . I Would want a entity to text me but Its not a bad thing :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

velle wrote:
Eilana wrote:I've had people who were channeling entities (or been taken over by entities, Demons specifically) send me a text message. But it was from someone I knew, who works with Demons. They said things they could not possibly know, I never told the person the thing they texted me and they said they were the Demon when they texted me, so yes, if that counts, I have gotten texts from entities :lol:

Eilana its very interesting it must be to get Text messages from entities this is

my first time every hearing of this because not only Would this be to much for Some people to deal with but . if Would also mess with their heads bad but hey its Great your one of . The people that can say you had entities text you that's awesome by its self :P not sure that . I Would want a entity to text me but Its not a bad thing :D
LOL it can be freaky, when you get a text and it says 'This is *demon's name*' and then you're like .... um what? are you messing with me? .... then they say something they said the night before when no one else was around.... you never wrote it anywhere, you just heard the voice speak and now the next day someone is messaging you.

I just had a tarot card reading done yesterday where the person (who does not know me at all) said word for word what Kevorkian was saying the night before. I almost died LOL I was speechless. Not the same as a text message but still, crazy. Years of this and it still shocks me.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Eilana wrote:
velle wrote:

LOL it can be freaky, when you get a text and it says 'This is *demon's name*' and then you're like .... um what? are you messing with me? .... then they say something they said the night before when no one else was around.... you never wrote it anywhere, you just heard the voice speak and now the next day someone is messaging you.

I just had a tarot card reading done yesterday where the person (who does not know me at all) said word for word what Kevorkian was saying the night before. I almost died LOL I was speechless. Not the same as a text message but still, crazy. Years of this and it still shocks me.
' Eilana :lol: I Need Something like this to happen to me now Since you make it sound like so much fun also being Freaky is apart of . The fun that comes with having Demons send text messages to you Love it , Thank you for sharing this awesome experience you had :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”