How Can DA Demons Have Black Energy?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Search4DLight

Sorry, I have some more questions on this Topic. If Demons are described as black how can Vassago be deemed a Demon if he is also described as beings "of good nature"? Is this not a contradiction? Are there any other "good" Demons?
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

The word "demon" is not synonymous with "evil" outside of rhp programming.
Ok , so they aren't unicorns, but neither are humans. I believe they are as varied as human beings. Some are lighter some are darker.
When I use light/dark in this context I'm referring to temperament, personalities ...not where their allegiances lie.
They are described as having black energy. Black energy should not, in my opinion, be confused with BA based on definitions of other websites ie BAbeing only harmful and bent on destruction, torture, death.

Think about it. Do you ever go outside at night? Are you scared to open your door because of nights blackness? Do you sit inside ith every light on in the house and shake until daylight comes?
Have you ever gone outside on a warm summers night and found the beauty in the darkness? The glittering stars...the way night smells- fresh and clean, the way the grass feels cooler and softer under your feet ....it's dark, it's blackmaybe you can't see much., it's quieter, more peaceful. Is it then evil?
Or can you see the sheer beauty in the blackness?

Of course they have the abilities, all of them, to be horrible....just like we do. I could knife my neighbor but I don't. Because I choose not to.
I'm also capable.of great love. So are they. And yes I also believe there are some who are totally BA .... But I believe there are people like that too.
And you're thinking too black and white again with the "good" ;) grey, search! Grey!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Interesting how you immediately equated black energy with evil. I never said it was evil I just said all Demons have this black energy in them... as do some humans, like myself... I would never call myself evil, though some would for the sheer fact that I work with demons..

I have a passion for helping injured animals, I love children especially babies, and am actually a very nice person. Yet this black energy is in my aura.

This black energy is very beautiful. It is hard to describe but it is pure darkness. Darkness is not evil, Darkness in merely a state that allows one to view things in a different way. Some answer and things you cannot see in the light, you find them with experience and exploration in the dark. In the dark things appear different than they do in the light.

The black energy is beautiful, passionate, creative, dangerous and destructive but that is all part of the balance. Demons are dark beings that are very complex and as diverse as humans, some are very good natured and friendly, others are more dark and destructive.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

You know, this may sound odd, but... there's a greyish white color that I ACTUALLY associate with evil.

There's black arts entities out there, but... I've seen a cat torture a mouse. The mouse sees the cat as evil. The cat is just doing what cats do. So... I can't actually label black arts entities evil, per se, even though I'm very much cognizant of my mouselike stature - they are just doing what is natural for them to do. They are a part of the natural universe.

The color I associate with evil is the color of cold, uncaringness. The color of My Way or the Highway IDGAF. It is a pale grey. Almost, but not quite, white. But it's not a PRETTY color.

It is the color of an ice storm in the arctic, when you're naked, alone, and helpless - it has no pity and no mercy, though it knows what both are, and COULD CHOOSE TO HAVE IT.

THAT is true evil.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Selqet wrote:You know, this may sound odd, but... there's a greyish white color that I ACTUALLY associate with evil.

There's black arts entities out there, but... I've seen a cat torture a mouse. The mouse sees the cat as evil. The cat is just doing what cats do. So... I can't actually label black arts entities evil, per se, even though I'm very much cognizant of my mouselike stature - they are just doing what is natural for them to do. They are a part of the natural universe.

The color I associate with evil is the color of cold, uncaringness. The color of My Way or the Highway IDGAF. It is a pale grey. Almost, but not quite, white. But it's not a PRETTY color.

It is the color of an ice storm in the arctic, when you're naked, alone, and helpless - it has no pity and no mercy, though it knows what both are, and COULD CHOOSE TO HAVE IT.

THAT is true evil.

Selqet:
It is quite interesting you associating evil in such a manner.

In a YA paranormal fiction series that's currently going on, the authors use the concept of a "white bull" & a "black bull" to represent "good" and "evil." It wasn't until one of the characters that's 2nd to the main character conjured the white bull, that they found out that the "white bull" actually represented evil. It was so cold/frigid, that it wreaked of such maliciousness, payment for conjuring it was dealdly...

This also reminded me of a different yet similar topic, which I need to post a reply too...

Wonder how much hidden secrets are in certain fiction books... :devilread: :ideadevil: :devilpaper: :devilpaint:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
User1265455

Actually, though I admit I do enjoy the HoN series, I've always thought this way, even before I read about the White Bull.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Sesshoumaru

Selqet wrote:Actually, though I admit I do enjoy the HoN series, I've always thought this way, even before I read about the White Bull.
:lol: :lol: :lol: f(^_^;)

Oh!!! I was discrediting you... No no no... I personally just found it intriguing how you view that particular energy. It just makes me think back to & wonder about other books that I've read, that could possibly contain some hidden Jewels of information.

I apologize for any misunderstanding; definitely not my intention... (._.)
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
User1265455

Nah, I knew you weren't discrediting my ideas. We all, after all, perceive energies our own unique ways. One can hardly discredit another's senses when all operate so distinctly. :D

I do agree... I have found so MANY pearls of wisdom secreted away in the dreams of fiction.

Sometimes, the more I re-read a series, the more layers I peel back, and the deeper the secrets revealed become...
Snakat

What book is this? Sound interesting.

For me it was always white, I never saw this color as good or bad. But it remind me of inexistence and it put me off.
Sesshoumaru

Snakat wrote:What book is this? Sound interesting.

For me it was always white, I never saw this color as good or bad. But it remind me of inexistence and it put me off.
Snakat:
The series Selqet & I were referring to was the "House of Night" (HoN) series by PC & Kristen Cast; a mom & daughter collaboration. It's an interesting book so far... :winkdevil: :devilread:
--Lucky

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”