Beginner Questions on the LHP

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Texas Mexican
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

To me this is one of the many topics that i always end up confused.

For this topic what exactly is Lucifer's story?

Iv'e heard the RHP version, the Sumerian, & even one that proposes that Lucifer could of been a woman & something relating to him, phosphorus & triple helix DNA. I'm positive he does have a story in his POV & just like Akelta said he'll tell us if we show that we're trustworthy, show respect & devotion, etc... but how much that we know in this life is accurate? that's what always get's me.

I know that all of us here while we might have very similar opinions/views on Lucifer & Satan's story it's still going to differ you know? I see him as the light bringer, I see "God" as a jealous one who wanted us like animals & Lucifer wanted the best for us, so he "fell" & to this day he wants us enlightened & wants us to realize that we actually have a say/control in ourselves/lives.

basically what i'm curious about is what is what & what isn't.
When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back- Woody Allen

I feel nobody's understanding me, the outcast from both sides of the family, low life is what they branded me so i'm living the fantasy, iv'e been given the chance to be the man to use profanity to carry out my plan & make a stand against insanity- Me...Thinking Out Loud

I came through the door, I said it before, i'll never let my mind mesmerize me the most- Same Thug Song

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”