Offering to Lord Mammon??

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Akelta ( I assume it was her) did the Mammon Block Busting Spell for me during her group ritual. I would like to thank her (or whoever did it) for offering such a wonderful offering. So far it has been working excellent towards my goal. I would also like to make an offering as a "Thank you" to Lord Mammon also. I am new to this and definitely would like to avoid any disrespect (I know he is BIG on respect) by not having learned the proper way to give offerings to Him.

So my question is.... what is appropriate. Is it as simple as lighting a gold candle in his honor or something of a more elaborate ritual with other offerings be more towards his expectations?
Thank you in advance for your guidance :)devil:
User4964
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'd personally say that whatever you/your heart feels pulled to offer to him in show of thanks would be the way to go. Be it a gold candle, incense/a scent he enjoys or anything you truly feel he'd appreciate.

I believe I once read on this forum that Mammon appreciates when humans are doing their best. And taking the time out to honor and thank him for a service/help he's given to you, doing so from your heart and a place of respect regardless of the item your sentiments will reach him. :) Go with what you feel is best, Mentalmettle. ^.^
Mentalmettle

Thank you Star. I will keep it simple with candle , incense and sincere gratitude. You advice is truly appreciated!!!!
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Agreed on the above advice, my two cents is to do what makes you feel good. We all have something we enjoy doing, cooking, cleaning, baking, creating etc. If you do what you love and think of him while doing it then all is good.

I like to cook and throw lavish dinner parties since cooking is my thing. I recently made Mammon an offering dinner for a dear friend of mine he helped and he seem to like steak quite a bit.

Also remember Demons and other beings don't judge us by how much we spend on offerings so never feel like you have to go beyond your means. They are just as happy with a nice piece of wood painted and presented to them as they are Lobster. If it comes from the heart, you can't go wrong.
Mentalmettle

DoubleD wrote:Agreed on the above advice, my two cents is to do what makes you feel good. We all have something we enjoy doing, cooking, cleaning, baking, creating etc. If you do what you love and think of him while doing it then all is good.

I like to cook and throw lavish dinner parties since cooking is my thing. I recently made Mammon an offering dinner for a dear friend of mine he helped and he seem to like steak quite a bit.

Also remember Demons and other beings don't judge us by how much we spend on offerings so never feel like you have to go beyond your means. They are just as happy with a nice piece of wood painted and presented to them as they are Lobster. If it comes from the heart, you can't go wrong.
Double D, so what you are writing is that a type of offering can be as simple as thinking of a particular Demon while doing something we enjoy?
DoubleD

@Mental

Yes, you are correct in that assumption. Demons appreciate thought, and they appreciate that you do things to care for yourself. So it makes sense if you enjoy doing "something" you could do it while thinking about him, singing his enn etc, then you can offer it to him. They really are very patient and welcoming of the small things in life.
Mentalmettle

DoubleD wrote:@Mental

Yes, you are correct in that assumption. Demons appreciate thought, and they appreciate that you do things to care for yourself. So it makes sense if you enjoy doing "something" you could do it while thinking about him, singing his enn etc, then you can offer it to him. They really are very patient and welcoming of the small things in life.
Thank you for the great advice!
DoubleD

You are welcome M, and please know your questions spark a nice reminder that I need to be doing more of these things myself. Many of my posts are gentle nudges to my own subconscious.

Let us know how things go for you, we are all in this together

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”