Beautiful Images of the Solomonic Demons

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thanks I will try doing that Who knows it May help 'This Image is Really nice and it Would Much better in Color you'' Would Also be able to See it a lot better as Well :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

Thanks, guys! I'm sorry, though...I found this on the internet "as is". It would be well worth the time to take a few of the ones you want to work with and cut them, enlarge them and try doing them yourself. Would need some line-work cleared up, but it could be done. If you're inspired to do it, go for it. :)
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

ChatHound wrote:Thanks, guys! I'm sorry, though...I found this on the internet "as is". It would be well worth the time to take a few of the ones you want to work with and cut them, enlarge them and try doing them yourself. Would need some line-work cleared up, but it could be done. If you're inspired to do it, go for it. :)
'' its Okay Chat hound its a Nice image again ' I asked about it being in Color because it would look much nicer not that anything is Wrong with it being in Black and white because its still nice no matter what Color its in ' I was just wondering about if there is one in Color its all thanks again for Sharing :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

velle wrote:
ChatHound wrote:Wanted to share this as I just came across it. While I think the imagery is more about impressions of symbolic powers, I do think the artistry is beautiful for each of the Demons and to have this large "poster" sort of image that can be downloaded and saved is a cool reference. My only complaint is that the demons aren't alphabetized. Enjoy!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7C2ZEngaJ7I/V ... 833108.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'' ChatHound your Picture of 'The 72 Demons Imagery is Very nice again what ' I wanted to ask is there away To upload this in Color it Looks Cool black and white But Would look a lot Better ' in Color thanks again mChatHound for this Cool picture :P
Velle, those images are from the goetia. They're only in black and white. I'm pretty sure, any goetia I've looked at has been in black and white.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I've been digging all over trying to find the original illustrator with no luck.
Crowley has his own drawings (more like sketches), also black and white.
Only modern artists have done anything in color, but they are always new versions in various styles.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It's hard to find stuff indeed, I sort of prefer black and white, or pencil sketches. I have a love for that original raw look.
user1876

ChatHound wrote:Wanted to share this as I just came across it. While I think the imagery is more about impressions of symbolic powers, I do think the artistry is beautiful for each of the Demons and to have this large "poster" sort of image that can be downloaded and saved is a cool reference. My only complaint is that the demons aren't alphabetized. Enjoy!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7C2ZEngaJ7I/V ... 833108.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
' Hey I Saw This Imagery yesterday On FB It Was in Full Color it had some other information along with it about ' The Different Demons and their Ranks what They Can Offer To you :cloud:
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

velle wrote:

' Hey I Saw This Imagery yesterday On FB It Was in Full Color it had some other information along with it about ' The Different Demons and their Ranks what They Can Offer To you :cloud:

Do you have that Velle? Would love to see it.
user1876

DoubleD wrote:
velle wrote:

Do you have that Velle? Would love to see it.
' Hey DD I Didn't make Copy's . I Saw this imagery on FB In full Color with other information along with it but. I am not Sure who that imagery belong to but its really ' The same thing Chathound has Shared just that one Was in Color that's really the Only difference :D

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”