View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sharing Experiences and Chatting Respectfully 
Mommy

Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16
Here's the deal. We are all taking this fantastic walk through the metaphysical world where nearly anything is possible. We dance with demons (and others), we travel to fantastic worlds muggles will never be privvy to. We look the Gods in the eyes as we ask them questions to the mysteries of the Universe. We open our minds and imaginations as far as possible. We strive to continue to test the limits of the seemingly impossible.

A lot of us work daily to perfect our magick, our projecting, our hearing, our sight. We all want, in some way or another, that prize at the end of the rainbow:whether it is to make reality bend to our will or to sit down and have an interactive chat with our companions and families, or anything in between.

To achieve whatever our personal "prize" may be takes work , dedication, focus, concentration, and practice practice and more practice. The journey to get there can take us to some strange places. Make us realize strange things about ourselves. We learn who we are, often times WHAT we are, and where our strengths and weaknesses lie. Many of us come to forums, like this one, and share our experiences under the privacy of pseudonyms so we can see that there are others out there like us, walking similar paths, having similar experiences.

It is then, understandably so, completely acceptable for us to be questioned by others on our experiences. It is up to us as individuals to answer or not. If you choose to answer, stand in your power. Answer on your experiences with confidence, but do not get upset that you are being questioned. Conversely, do not entirely dismiss someone's experiences as invalid because you yourself havent walked that same path. Engage in debate with mutual respect. Know that some of your claims will seem utterly fantastical. Know that some of what others claim will seem utterly impossible to you. And this is OK. Its OK to disagree. It's OK if someone says "hang on a minute here....". Whatever you claim, be prepared to back it up. Whatever you disagree on, back it up with your own logic in a respectful manner. This is how everyone learns and broadens their horizons.

Attachments:
were-all-in-this-together-quote-1.jpg
were-all-in-this-together-quote-1.jpg [ 15.75 KiB | Viewed 6158 times ]

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:02 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Completely agreed, thank you Anatel

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:05 am
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
This is getting stickied... I will post my reply to it soon. I agree completely!

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:09 am
Profile WWW

Number of Demon Familiars: 1
Agree with this. It is not an easy path where all people hold hands singing kumbaya. Some can if they enjoy it of course, but some just don't.
The questioning, the disagreements, the arguments, and so on when done in respectful manner are the tools to empower and improve all of us eventually :)devil:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:07 am

Your favourite Demon?: My Goddesses <3
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Excellent post, Anatel. I agree as well.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
Anatel, this just could not have been said better! You have my utmost respect....as do all who come here. It is not about being right all the time, not about egos. We are blessed to have demonic help. I for one am grateful! I want it and accept that I have to work hard to keep it. New is new. I am just beginning. I feel like a baby learning to walk. They are sure to be a few bumps now and then! Please forgive me if I seem not to hear you sometimes because I am drowning in SO MANY new energies right now. We are traveling a powerful path together, and sometimes I need to focus as my energy changes, shut my mouth, and just ride the wave! I feel I am on the verge of truly amazing things. I do not want to hurt anyone or be a headache or a pain in thier ass. I am just beginning to know the dedication that you all have, and to strive for that too! If you work with demons, you WORK. I cannot imagine what it must be like to work with DCs, and esp more than one. I know it must take a lot of strength and will. Maybe I am the one who is jealous just a bit! My Mentor straightened me out! GROUND, shield, and apply inhibiting light blue energy to chakras that seem over-stimulated. Use sage or copal to cleanse! Re-create shields empowered to do what you need them to! They are magick! They can handle anything you believe they can!!! DO THE WORK. :whip:

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Just as nothing produces paralyzing apathy like doubt and resignation, nothing produces cleverness like staring down a crisis with a lionhearted snarl." (Patrick, Sean. Alexander the Great)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Anatel wrote:
Here's the deal. We are all taking this fantastic walk through the metaphysical world where nearly anything is possible. We dance with demons (and others), we travel to fantastic worlds muggles will never be privvy to. We look the Gods in the eyes as we ask them questions to the mysteries of the Universe. We open our minds and imaginations as far as possible. We strive to continue to test the limits of the seemingly impossible.

A lot of us work daily to perfect our magick, our projecting, our hearing, our sight. We all want, in some way or another, that prize at the end of the rainbow:whether it is to make reality bend to our will or to sit down and have an interactive chat with our companions and families, or anything in between.

To achieve whatever our personal "prize" may be takes work , dedication, focus, concentration, and practice practice and more practice. The journey to get there can take us to some strange places. Make us realize strange things about ourselves. We learn who we are, often times WHAT we are, and where our strengths and weaknesses lie. Many of us come to forums, like this one, and share our experiences under the privacy of pseudonyms so we can see that there are others out there like us, walking similar paths, having similar experiences.

It is then, understandably so, completely acceptable for us to be questioned by others on our experiences. It is up to us as individuals to answer or not. If you choose to answer, stand in your power. Answer on your experiences with confidence, but do not get upset that you are being questioned. Conversely, do not entirely dismiss someone's experiences as invalid because you yourself havent walked that same path. Engage in debate with mutual respect. Know that some of your claims will seem utterly fantastical. Know that some of what others claim will seem utterly impossible to you. And this is OK. Its OK to disagree. It's OK if someone says "hang on a minute here....". Whatever you claim, be prepared to back it up. Whatever you disagree on, back it up with your own logic in a respectful manner. This is how everyone learns and broadens their horizons.
Hi I agree with your post rather you agree are disagree with a post being respectful is a giving we are all on a journey we all have experiences

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10
And THIS is why you are an awesome mod! (In part!) :)

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:50 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Anatel wrote:

I agree with you All . the way

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Read and understood, thank you Anatel

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next