Sharing an experience

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

dragonwarrior
Patron Deities: Dragons
Your favourite Demon?: Still New 2 This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

:devilbow:
Here is my experience that I wanted to share with every1. Saturday night I have done the Dark Lords Wealth spell since I had missed the group session that was done in March I believe. I found some sigils on the net regarding the 3 Dark Lords that where being honored Lod Mammon, Lord Belphegore and Lord Belial. As I was carving their sigils on the candles I dedicated it to them as I was creating thier sigils on parchment paper I also dedicated it to them. I took car of the bathroom stuff so I did not have to stop once I started. I did the breathing excercise and built up my energy. I then cast my circle and got everything set up and in place. I lit the candles and burnt the Frankinsense in honor of the Dark Lords but because of health issues I had to burn out the incense before it completely burned out on it's own. I told the dark Lords that I would finish burning the incense while I was out of the room. I set up everything that was instructed on the site. I added 4 of my Wealth stones that I have and also my own personal Crystal that I have created by my own hands. I chanted the Wealth mantra"Om Gum Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Swaha" as I looked at each candle. I had placed each Dark Lords sigil under their candle with a stone in front of it while it was burning, I also put a jade stone next to the citrine piece that was called for in the spell. I continued chanting until I felt it was enough. When I was finished I let the candles burn themselves out and left the altar set up till the next morning. I did Not ground my energy that I had built up and tried going to bed, wrong!! I couldn't sleep I kept tossing then I remembered to ground the energy so I set it to my garden and the rest to my Bamboo plant. The whole time I kept thanking the dark Lords and telling them that I honored them. The next Morning early I had this dream where my father and I where sitting at the edge of a cliff looking down into a ravine and noticing that there was snow at the bottom, we where droppng snow down and I noticed at the bottom that there was tracks in the snow and just at that moment I saw some people skiing and I became excited saying" wow!! look!! there are people skiing down there. The snow melted and turned to water that fell into a lake that was below At that moment I dropped a stone that kind of looked loke my citrine stone but only bigger. When the stone hit the water it started to bubble and rise, I told my dad lets go that the water was going to overflow and we better leave. As we walked away we passed this little hill which kind of looked like it was a burial site as it had Eagle/Crow claws sticking up out of it. We kept going then I just happened to turn and where we were sittign at a few minutes ago a Sky Blue Dragon emerged from the ravine and roared, I just had a feeling that it was a young Dragon still. "WOW" was all I could say. My father stuck it with a barbed wire and it bellowed as I shouted" don't hurt him" just at that moment I heard spirit say "don't worry, you have the power to heal yourself". The wound starting closing and I heard a loud snap like metal breaking as the Dragon roared. I only wished I could've stayed a lil longer.
DragonWarrior
dragonwarrior
Patron Deities: Dragons
Your favourite Demon?: Still New 2 This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Here is another dream I wanted to share, early this morning I dreamt that I was walking at this park out here when I noticed alot of females dancing, I remember that I was looking for some one but remember who she was so I kept walking, I cam to this gas station and decided to walk on since I didn't want to wait around. I came to this scene where there was a stack of cash piled on a pallet waist high and heard spirit say "I will give this onto you but you have to do good with it." I replied "ok I will" than woke up :deviljaw: :devilclap:

A couple nights ago when the New bginings group spell was done I laid down to bed around midnight and as my head touched the pillow I heard this loud poppng noise like a ballon had been busted and a rush of air come out of it. I just figured it was the spell already working.

Has any1 had any similar experiences such as this??
Just wondering.
DragonWarrior
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

dragonwarrior wrote:Here is another dream I wanted to share, early this morning I dreamt that I was walking at this park out here when I noticed alot of females dancing, I remember that I was looking for some one but remember who she was so I kept walking, I cam to this gas station and decided to walk on since I didn't want to wait around. I came to this scene where there was a stack of cash piled on a pallet waist high and heard spirit say "I will give this onto you but you have to do good with it." I replied "ok I will" than woke up :deviljaw: :devilclap:

A couple nights ago when the New bginings group spell was done I laid down to bed around midnight and as my head touched the pillow I heard this loud poppng noise like a ballon had been busted and a rush of air come out of it. I just figured it was the spell already working.

Has any1 had any similar experiences such as this??
Just wondering.
' No I Have never had an experience like this Not dream wise anyways but your Dream does sound like a Very interesting one to Say . The least in My view of its Very possible that a Spirit was trying to commutate with you .Demons and Other spirits do Commutate with us Sometimes though our Dreams so its possible but again its interesting Dream :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”