Written Words and Copywriting - Please read

New Members/Members Please Read!!

Moderator: Akelta

Satan and Suns
Site Admin

Hey guys,

I just wanted to address something here. love that this is a place of knowledge and growth, but I want to ask and I think this should go for anyone who has posted their knowledge, please if you quote give credit!

Articles that I have written and things that I have mentioned in articles and interviews and any works I and other members of the forum have used, please if you want to quote or copy ask the original poster and give credit where credit is due. We all spend a lot of time on our paths learning and uncovering and there are a lot of hours spent on learning about various ideas, demons, skills and really it is important to quote from the source.

If you directly take my words I don't mind so long as you quote me and link back to Satan and Suns, and also if you take an idea or a discovery I and members of my coven have made, like the

~ Noble Demons
~ Abyssal Demons
~ Divinity Demons
~ Void Demons
~ The Outer Spiritual World
~ Devotion Demons
~ Necrosis Demons
~ Spectral Demons
~ Shimmer Demons
~ Mutilation Demons
~ Crypt Demons
~ Solar Demons (our definition of them)
~ Arachne Demons

Or any terms defined by the Priestess's of Satan and Suns/Sons please provide a link back to Satan and Suns and also give credit, we all take a lot of time to make these discoveries and we love sharing ideas, but it hurts all of us and the entire community when ideas are stolen without credit giving to the original source.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Great post. You have to protect your intellectual property rights. It's sad to me that someone would hijack your words and experiences and then attribute it to themselves. It just is so dishonest. But, that's the world we live in, and glad to see you're protecting yourself! :hug: :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Great post, sadly necessary. :hug:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Darth Moronius

Yes, giving credit and mentioning the source of info are also beneficial for the readers who want to learn more and seek additional info from the source
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

:hug:
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

absolutely agreed, sad it has to be said at all but well that's the world we live in.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Hey guys,

I just wanted to address something here. love that this is a place of knowledge and growth, but I want to ask and I think this should go for anyone who has posted their knowledge, please if you quote give credit!

Articles that I have written and things that I have mentioned in articles and interviews and any works I and other members of the forum have used, please if you want to quote or copy ask the original poster and give credit where credit is due. We all spend a lot of time on our paths learning and uncovering and there are a lot of hours spent on learning about various ideas, demons, skills and really it is important to quote from the source.

If you directly take my words I don't mind so long as you quote me and link back to Satan and Suns, and also if you take an idea or a discovery I and members of my coven have made, like the

~ Noble Demons
~ Abyssal Demons
~ Divinity Demons
~ Void Demons
~ The Outer Spiritual World
~ Devotion Demons
~ Necrosis Demons
~ Spectral Demons
~ Shimmer Demons
~ Mutilation Demons
~ Crypt Demons
~ Solar Demons (our definition of them)

Or any terms defined by the Priestess's of Satan and Suns/Sons please provide a link back to Satan and Suns and also give credit, we all take a lot of time to make these discoveries and we love sharing ideas, but it hurts all of us and the entire community when ideas are stolen without credit giving to the original source.
Hi Akelta Great post for what I can see you really have some good ideal .also its fair that credit is giving back where it belongs respect runs along away
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Sad at this time of the journey still have to speak this because respecting the work of another person is the principle of ethics and character, take for themselves the glory of another that there is no merit in conquering only defines the character of this usurper, great post.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Baphomet

Greetings My friend! I know one thing. I always make sure that I give credit.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Great post. I wish it was not necessary for you to have to post this but being married to a photographer I do realise where you have come from!!!! Fully support you, and by posting links and giving credit you are actually enabling further learning by sharing resources.

:witch:
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Welcome! Please Read”