"The Keys of Ocat" by, S. Connolly

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Satan's Hellcat wrote:*Puts it in her mile high book list*
Wow! I was unaware that people had sex with books on planes. Is that also called biblioacrophillia? :devilclap: :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Bathosias wrote:
Wow! I was unaware that people had sex with books on planes. Is that also called biblioacrophillia? :devilclap: :devilthumbs:
Books ARE my sex on planes! *wicked grin* :devilread: :devilclap:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Books ARE my sex on planes! *wicked grin* :devilread: :devilclap:

:headbang: lmao
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

hahah none of the links are working for me lol

Heres one for some copies of the delux edition available now though

http://demonolatry.org/shop/bookstore/k ... e-edition/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you want one, i would hurry though, they are limited!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:I ordered and have been reading "The Keys of Ocat" by S.Connolly! I cannot say enough good things about this book, the content is incredible. It is a book to read slowly absorbing the subtitles and little details contained within. I have found myself on a journey just reading the information before even beginning the actual ritual work. Looking at the rituals they are laid out in a way that is easy to understand and execute but there is still a level of complexity to them.

Again, Connolly demonstrates her brilliance as a writer and Demonolatress by combining complex details in a layout that is both enjoyable to read and easy to understand. The recipes, hymns, information and rituals are amazing and I cannot wait to begin the ritual work. There are advanced rituals, recipes for oleums, incense and teas and new sigils and methods of connecting and working with the demons of death.

Highly recommended for anyone on the Demonolatry path!

http://nephilimpress.com/store/product. ... featured=Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'' Thanks Akelta ! I have almost all of S Connolly books love them She really gives you something worth reading when you ' order her books they are really good ' to have if your Someone just starting out on ' your path I will order this Book as well , Since you have it and its worth reading :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”