The Demonic Enns

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The Demonic Enns are very powerful and when chanted can bring one closer to the Dark Lords. They can be found on http://www.Demonolatry.org

They provide free pdf's of them, here are the links for the pdf's.

Dukante Hierarchy + Enns

http://www.demonolatry.org/dukante.pdf

Goetic Enns

http://www.demonolatry.org/goetic.pdf

Preforming repetitions of the demonic enns is very powerful and can increase your energy vibration and bring you closer to the Demon who's Enn you are chanting. It is a very powerful tool that anyone who wishes to connect with demons can use.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
xofemmefatalenoir

I have used Demonic Enns before and they can be very helpful :) great post.
daughterofSatan
Patron Deities: Lord Satan
Your favourite Demon?: Bael
Number of Demon Familiars: 100

These are great to have! Thank you so much Lady Akelta!! :devilbow:
From The Devil's Advocate(1997)

John Milton(Satan): Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
Kevin Lomax: What are you?"

John Milton: Oh, I have so many names...

Kevin Lomax: Satan.

John Milton: Call me Dad.
Satyra

Those who do use the Enns to connect- try vibrating them as well. To vibrate practice just a hummmmmmmm and feel the vibration sometimes in your nose area sometimes in your throat area. When you feel the way your voice vibrates your face/ neck, then move on to the Enn. It adds quite the punch!
loumandi

is there a proper way to pronounce this demonic enns?
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

these are great for printing out and putting in those folders with page sleeves. that way they are always to hand and easy to access. Ive done that with the Sigils too. nothing like going into a ritual and forgetting or losing your enn or sigil :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:The Demonic Enns are very powerful and when chanted can bring one closer to the Dark Lords. They can be found on http://www.Demonolatry.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, they provide free pdf's of them, here are the links for the pdf's.

Dukante Hierarchy + Enns

http://www.demonolatry.org/dukante.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Goetic Enns

http://www.demonolatry.org/goetic.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Preforming repetitions of the demonic enns is very powerful and can increase your energy vibration and bring you closer to the Demon who's Enn you are chanting. It is a very powerful tool that anyone who wishes to connect with demons can use.
Thanks Akelta , its hard to find all ' The Demonic Enns's for the Dark lords even if you order ' every Book you can you still Want get every last one . I will note the Websites you have listed here
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

loumandi wrote:is there a proper way to pronounce this demonic enns?
Bumping this question ... do you pronounce like Latin or just sound it out?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Lokakisa wrote:
loumandi wrote:is there a proper way to pronounce this demonic enns?
Bumping this question ... do you pronounce like Latin or just sound it out?
Demonic enns are not in Latin, they are spelled out phonetically.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Whoops I'm not sure why I thought that .... my mind wanted to pronounce in weird ways...
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”