Aromatherapy - essential oils and their uses

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:What are yours Velle? Mine is amber, but I think that is because that is my Patrons scent and I have fond memories of times I have worn it. I also love lemongrass and verbena.
'' Double D . amber Lavender are what , I am using now They don't make my skin Itch are become overly Dry they Work for me you have to Careful using Different Oils as ' I found out the hard Way :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

-takes all the notes-
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I could not be without my EOs. I try and buy organic where possible to get the purity but for something like Jasmine which is £25 per 10ml here in the UK then I stick with non organic.

I make my own soaps and blend oils for this as well as use my own blends in spells. One of my favourite oils is VanVan which enhances the properties and intent of the witch and spell and using oils in Florida Water for washing.

I will not use fragrances as they are man made (just a personal preference of mine) and in home made soaps in the UK they require even more paper work to sell then when using the EOs.

With the current situation around the globe I have made sure I have plenty of May Chang, Cajeput, Sweet Orange and Niaouli on hand to help with breathing and airways. These are great in vaporisers for the children's rooms or mixing into salves / balms.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”