filling hole

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Velle, thank you and I will keep you updated.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:Velle, thank you and I will keep you updated.
' Your Welcome Vampiro it sounds to Me like your Doing Fine With help from ' Your companion T . I Also thank your Right about what You Said In '' The message you Sent me they Could Very well Return More each Day as You Work with them also ' it Don't Really matter where your at when they Start to Come back .. its No Stopping them Just Try to Be Ready as Much as Possible Good Luck again :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Velle thank you.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:Velle thank you.
' Your Welcome Vampiro . I Do wish you luck with this Information you need because it Sounds like it '' Will play a big part in your life So again Good luck to you :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”