View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The Lost Sounds Of Stonehenge 
SINNER of the month

"There are many questions surrounding the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge but might sound help in the search for answers?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38530755

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Heidi wrote:
"There are many questions surrounding the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge but might sound help in the search for answers?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38530755
' Thanks for Sharing this Heidi its Good that People did had Some interest in acoustic environments at that Time and What this Man found Shows that in his''' Search He found Caves in Spain that had instruments Buried deep in them underground for who knows How Many Years, they have been there With So many Tunnels Systems that's been found its indeed interesting to know how People lived back then what Changes they would have faced How Different times Was for People Nice find :cloud:

I Walk The path Of The Ancient One's Nature is My Home ' You Can Have anything You Want In Life It all Depends On You ' How Bad do You Want it Nothing Can Stop You Then Not All ' The Hatter's In The World !!

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:16 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
Sound is indeed part of many mysteries. Take the sound Temple of the Hathors in Dendara, Egypt for example. Too bad man has messed that one up! When holes were cut for electric wires for lights....they destroyed the sound echoing and resounding in the Temple. It was a shame! I played tuning forks attuned to the pitches of the four base chemicals of DNA when I was in the King's chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Good times!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:30 am

That's quite intresting, thank you for sharing!

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]