View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Group Ritual November 2016 - Death and Chaos 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This is a very unique ritual, done with two unknown Dark Ladies who are both wives of Satan. They are a very incredible due, Lady D, The Lady of the Spectral Demons and Lady A, the Empress of the Chaos Demons team up to bring a unique and incredible energy to this ritual.

Lady D bring the layers of death and the ability to permeate into the powerful death realms to release us from the shackles of life and allow us to drift free into the ether of the spiritual world. This is a metaphorical death, a freeing of the self, shedding of the old skin in preparation for a new beginning. This year is a 9 year, and it is time to shed the shackles of old and make way to enter a new era, a new chapter of our lives. These energies are designed to shed you of your old skin and prepare you for the next chapter.

This Ritual is a journey, the powers of death and madness come together it is meant to take you to the shadows of your soul, the shadows that bind you and embrace the dark journey of the soul in a way to free you from what binds you. This journey is one of breaking free and freedom. releasing you from your shackles through the realm of death, chaos and madness to bring about total transformation and a renewal of self. You journey to your core and find yourself, find yourself free without societal influence and programs. The essence of the LHP.

The dark centres of the soul hide our sense of self. From Lady A the Empress of Chaos we are taken on a journey through the labyrinth of darkness, the journey to find our inner self. The sides we tuck and hide away from society, the sides of ourselves that we have forgotten. The sides that are beautiful and untamed by the cruelty and conformity of the world. This journey awakens the creative centers of the self and gets us back intouch with us. The Darkness is a place to learn and discover, without judgement, this is meant to be a ritual to awaken and inspire the dark journey, brining you into alignment with your Dark Self, and aligning you with your Dark Core, in a way only the combined energies of a Spectral and Chaos demon can bring!

Lady A casts her powerful magick to awaken this incredible journey of the soul. She is the Empress of Magick and aside from beings Satan's wife she is an incredible and majestic spell caster who understands all forms of spell castings. She is wise beyond her years, still and silent with deep wisdom and understanding for the world around her and is one who understands the realms of madness and chaos and how empowering and freeing they can be. She can awaken the dark heart to unlock the path of the dark night of the soul. This night is for you and this journey. Are you ready to feel the changing energies of these two incredible ladies.

This Ritual will be cast on November 30th 2016 at 11:00pm pst with the Priestesses of Satan and Suns, We invite you all to sign up and participate as it is going to be an incredible night of Death, Chaos and Rebirth.

This rite is the perfect opportunity to shed all that is holding you and to release what is pulling you down, release the dead weight and remember who you are. This ritual will

~Take you on the dark journey of the soul
~Help you release baggage and energies holding you back
~Help you shed your skin and refresh your self
~Discover your core self and remember who you are
~Awaken your dark creativity and talents.

We will be casting this powerful and incredible Rite with the assistance Lady D and Lady A two of the amazing wives of Satan. This Rite is a totally free sign up for all you have to do is post on this thread that you would like to be included and before the casting.

If you would like to take part please just post below

On the night of the casting prepare a simple altar, you will require...

~A single candle of the colour of your choice. Select a candle colour that you feel represents you
~A crystal that you feel resonates with you
~ A journal to write in.

We will leave the energies open 24 hours after the casting so that you can connect anytime in that time.

1) Find a place you can sit comfortably in a meditative position, and in your journal write out what you wish to release and state your intent that you wish to get back in touch with yourself and allow things that are holding you back to come forward so you can release them.

2) Set the candle and the Crystal in front of you. These items are aligned to the self. Light the candle and gaze into it. Staring deep into the candle and say.

"I whisper to the darkness, to open the gates of this sacred journey, I call to the Mistresses of Chaos and Death, I ask to enter the Dark Journey of the Soul"

3) Close your eyes and visualize a labyrinth before you. This is your personal labyrinth, the labyrinth of the soul and you can see it however you desire. See the labyrinth and take 6 deep breaths allowing yourself to connect to the energies of the ritual.

4) The energies will be channeled to each of you for this ritual from the priestess's during the casting.

5) Walk through the labyrinth and pay attention to what comes up, what images and impressions come up, what things you might need to release.

6) Visualize yourself and see anything that is weighing you down and holding you back. Ask for blocks and old weight to be revealed so that you can release it and pay attention to what comes up.

7) See yourself shedding your skin of all that is binding you, all that is shackling you, and all that is holding you back.

8) Step out of your old skin and free yourself from these energies. Really look deep into yourself and feel the energies and see yourself breaking free of all energies and attachments that are holding you down.

9)Record any visuals that you see.

10) When you go to bed that night, record any dreams that you have and any impressions that you might receive.

Sleep well and dream in these powerful energies of Death and Madness, prepare yourself for shedding of the old, and with the rising of the sun, a rising of a new chapter in your life.

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:23 am
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Would love to be signed up for this!! Sounds absolutely amazing

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:27 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Akelta wrote:

This is a very unique ritual, done with two unknown Dark Ladies who are both wives of Satan. They are a very incredible due, Lady D, The Lady of the Spectral Demons and Lady A, the Empress of the Chaos Demons team up to bring a unique and incredible energy to this ritual.

Lady D bring the layers of death and the ability to permeate into the powerful death realms to release us from the shackles of life and allow us to drift free into the ether of the spiritual world. This is a metaphorical death, a freeing of the self, shedding of the old skin in preparation for a new beginning. This year is a 9 year, and it is time to shed the shackles of old and make way to enter a new era, a new chapter of our lives. These energies are designed to shed you of your old skin and prepare you for the next chapter.

This Ritual is a journey, the powers of death and madness come together it is meant to take you to the shadows of your soul, the shadows that bind you and embrace the dark journey of the soul in a way to free you from what binds you. This journey is one of breaking free and freedom. releasing you from your shackles through the realm of death, chaos and madness to bring about total transformation and a renewal of self. You journey to your core and find yourself, find yourself free without societal influence and programs. The essence of the LHP.

The dark centres of the soul hide our sense of self. From Lady A the Empress of Chaos we are taken on a journey through the labyrinth of darkness, the journey to find our inner self. The sides we tuck and hide away from society, the sides of ourselves that we have forgotten. The sides that are beautiful and untamed by the cruelty and conformity of the world. This journey awakens the creative centers of the self and gets us back intouch with us. The Darkness is a place to learn and discover, without judgement, this is meant to be a ritual to awaken and inspire the dark journey, brining you into alignment with your Dark Self, and aligning you with your Dark Core, in a way only the combined energies of a Spectral and Chaos demon can bring!

Lady A casts her powerful magick to awaken this incredible journey of the soul. She is the Empress of Magick and aside from beings Satan's wife she is an incredible and majestic spell caster who understands all forms of spell castings. She is wise beyond her years, still and silent with deep wisdom and understanding for the world around her and is one who understands the realms of madness and chaos and how empowering and freeing they can be. She can awaken the dark heart to unlock the path of the dark night of the soul. This night is for you and this journey. Are you ready to feel the changing energies of these two incredible ladies.

This Ritual will be cast on November 30th 2016 at 11:00pm pst with the Priestesses of Satan and Suns, We invite you all to sign up and participate as it is going to be an incredible night of Death, Chaos and Rebirth.

This rite is the perfect opportunity to shed all that is holding you and to release what is pulling you down, release the dead weight and remember who you are. This ritual will

~Take you on the dark journey of the soul
~Help you release baggage and energies holding you back
~Help you shed your skin and refresh your self
~Discover your core self and remember who you are
~Awaken your dark creativity and talents.

We will be casting this powerful and incredible Rite with the assistance Lady D and Lady A two of the amazing wives of Satan. This Rite is a totally free sign up for all you have to do is post on this thread that you would like to be included and before the casting.

If you would like to take part please just post below

On the night of the casting prepare a simple altar, you will require...

~A single candle of the colour of your choice. Select a candle colour that you feel represents you
~A crystal that you feel resonates with you
~ A journal to write in.

We will leave the energies open 24 hours after the casting so that you can connect anytime in that time.

1) Find a place you can sit comfortably in a meditative position, and in your journal write out what you wish to release and state your intent that you wish to get back in touch with yourself and allow things that are holding you back to come forward so you can release them.

2) Set the candle and the Crystal in front of you. These items are aligned to the self. Light the candle and gaze into it. Staring deep into the candle and say.

"I whisper to the darkness, to open the gates of this sacred journey, I call to the Mistresses of Chaos and Death, I ask to enter the Dark Journey of the Soul"

3) Close your eyes and visualize a labyrinth before you. This is your personal labyrinth, the labyrinth of the soul and you can see it however you desire. See the labyrinth and take 6 deep breaths allowing yourself to connect to the energies of the ritual.

4) The energies will be channeled to each of you for this ritual from the priestess's during the casting.

5) Walk through the labyrinth and pay attention to what comes up, what images and impressions come up, what things you might need to release.

6) Visualize yourself and see anything that is weighing you down and holding you back. Ask for blocks and old weight to be revealed so that you can release it and pay attention to what comes up.

7) See yourself shedding your skin of all that is binding you, all that is shackling you, and all that is holding you back.

8) Step out of your old skin and free yourself from these energies. Really look deep into yourself and feel the energies and see yourself breaking free of all energies and attachments that are holding you down.

9)Record any visuals that you see.

10) When you go to bed that night, record any dreams that you have and any impressions that you might receive.

Sleep well and dream in these powerful energies of Death and Madness, prepare yourself for shedding of the old, and with the rising of the sun, a rising of a new chapter in your life.
'' Akelta Yes I would like to take part in the Ritual thanks

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:31 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Sign me up, please, this sounds perfect!

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:33 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
What an awesome beautiful darkness! I will love to make this journey! Sign me up, please! :mwahahaha:

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:47 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 2
Sign me up!

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:57 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 5
Sign me up too, please! :)

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:25 am