View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 October 2016 - Group Spell - The Lords of Death 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
Special Halloween Ritual - The Lords Of Death.

We would like to welcome you to sign up for our Rite to Eurynomous, the Lord of Death, Baalberith , Demonic Prince of Dying, and Babael, Demonic Lord of the Graves.

Lord Eurynomous, Baalberith & Babael. Come be blessed by the demons or darkness and death as we charge the sacred space to honour our ancestors and open the gates of darkness for Cursing and execration. This is a Dark Ritual preformed with the Lords of Death and Darkness themselves to inspire the dark divine and bring forth the dark energies of the world.

This spell will be cast on Halloween with the Priestesses of Satan and Suns, during the Dark Hours of Halloween night and we invite you all to sign up and participate as it is going to be an incredible night of Dark Magic and the Banishment of Negativity! These Dark Lords are incredible to work with and their energies are insidious and enchanting, especially at this time of the year!

Lord Eurynomous - Lord of Death and Prince of the Underworld who is one of the Lord of the Underworld Council and one who understands the art of baneful magicks, curses and hexes and negativity banishment.

Lord Baalberith - Lord of covenant later made god of death and a master of the infernal alliance. He also has access to the achives of hell and has been called the demon of Blasphemy and Murder.

Lord Babael - The Lord of the Graves. Come walk the graveyards in the dead of night and be inspired by the energies of death and decay.

This rite is the perfect opportunity to welcome in the coming dark months of winter and to access and work with powerful energies that will help you by

~Cursing bad luck
~Banishing negativity
~Bringing a “death” to bad habits
~Remove Blocks
~Break Negative Streaks
~Break Bad Habits that hold you back from progression on your path
~Remove block that are preventing you from living your life to it's fullest potential

We will be casting this powerful and incredible Rite with the assistance of Eurynomous, Baalberith and Babael. This Rite is a totally free sign up for all you have to do is post on this thread that you would like to be included and before the casting.

:pumpkin2: If you would like to take part please just post below :pumpkin:

On the night of the casting prepare a simple altar, you will require...

~ Three black or white candles.
~ The sigils of the three dark Lords
~ an Obsidian Orb (Optional)
~ Graveyard dirt if you have it (Optional)
~ You can burn patchouli incense or essential oil (Optional)
~ Cauldon or place you can safely burn paper
~ Virgin parchment and a pen

1) Dedicate one of the candles to each Dark Lord and carve their sigil into that candle.

2) on the paper write out any blocks, energies, bad habits, or people you wish to banish and remove from your life. You can also write out things you wish to cleanse from your world as well.

3) Place the three candles in a line behind in front of you the order I am going to focus on for the ritual is, Lord Eurynomous, Lord Baalberith, and Lord Babael. place the obsidian orb in front of them.

4) Light each candle taking a moment to focus on the sigil of each Dark Lord.

5) Take a moment to honour those we have lost and to honour our ancestors and those who have come before us and the wisdom that they bring.

6) Focus on the orb in front of you and say... (note, this is a template, if you are inspired to change the words or say something different please feel free to customize it to your energies)

" I honour the energies of darkness and give thanks to the energies of this sacred space and the Dark Lords who have entered and blessed it. I state my request for this group spell. I wish.... (state your request that you wrote on the paper)"

7) Take your paper, and burn it.

8) Focus your energies back to the Orb and stay in them for as long as you desire, these are three incredible dark lords, they might have messages or inspirations for you. When you are finished, I usually let the candles burn all night, and place them outside next to my pumpkins that I have carved.

***Note*** - We have erected an ancestral altar this month! Feel free to include the name of a passed loved one to be honoured on our own altar in your sign up or send us a private message with their name. We will then write their names down and place them on our altar where we honor our ancestors and the Demons of Death and change by lighting a candle and saying our prayers daily during the month of October!

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:39 am
Profile WWW

Patron Deities?: Aphrodite, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Please sign me up <3

Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:53 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2
:D Simply wonderful Lady Akelta *small bow you and yours do amazing work!!! :hug:

I will be doing my part for last nights ritual tonight but if ok I would love to be apart of this one as well.

You gals rock and thank you!!! :angrydevil: *small bow and leaves

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:19 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Sign me up too, please.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 am

Please sign me up as well. :)devil:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:32 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
me, too! Sign me up, please!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:55 am

Patron Deities?: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Me please. and adding my fathers and sister names please which are Bertrand Soucy and Prescillia Soucy, and Uncle Frankie Laurent

Thankyou Akelta :hug:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:12 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Akelta wrote:
Special Halloween Ritual - The Lords Of Death.

We would like to welcome you to sign up for our Rite to Eurynomous, the Lord of Death, Baalberith , Demonic Prince of Dying, and Babael, Demonic Lord of the Graves.

Lord Eurynomous, Baalberith & Babael. Come be blessed by the demons or darkness and death as we charge the sacred space to honour our ancestors and open the gates of darkness for Cursing and execration. This is a Dark Ritual preformed with the Lords of Death and Darkness themselves to inspire the dark divine and bring forth the dark energies of the world.

This spell will be cast on Halloween with the Priestesses of Satan and Suns, during the Dark Hours of Halloween night and we invite you all to sign up and participate as it is going to be an incredible night of Dark Magic and the Banishment of Negativity! These Dark Lords are incredible to work with and their energies are insidious and enchanting, especially at this time of the year!

Lord Eurynomous - Lord of Death and Prince of the Underworld who is one of the Lord of the Underworld Council and one who understands the art of baneful magicks, curses and hexes and negativity banishment.

Lord Baalberith - Lord of covenant later made god of death and a master of the infernal alliance. He also has access to the achives of hell and has been called the demon of Blasphemy and Murder.

Lord Babael - The Lord of the Graves. Come walk the graveyards in the dead of night and be inspired by the energies of death and decay.

This rite is the perfect opportunity to welcome in the coming dark months of winter and to access and work with powerful energies that will help you by

~Cursing bad luck
~Banishing negativity
~Bringing a “death” to bad habits
~Remove Blocks
~Break Negative Streaks
~Break Bad Habits that hold you back from progression on your path
~Remove block that are preventing you from living your life to it's fullest potential

We will be casting this powerful and incredible Rite with the assistance of Eurynomous, Baalberith and Babael. This Rite is a totally free sign up for all you have to do is post on this thread that you would like to be included and before the casting.

:pumpkin2: If you would like to take part please just post below :pumpkin:

On the night of the casting prepare a simple altar, you will require...

~ Three black or white candles.
~ The sigils of the three dark Lords
~ an Obsidian Orb (Optional)
~ Graveyard dirt if you have it (Optional)
~ You can burn patchouli incense or essential oil (Optional)
~ Cauldon or place you can safely burn paper
~ Virgin parchment and a pen

1) Dedicate one of the candles to each Dark Lord and carve their sigil into that candle.

2) on the paper write out any blocks, energies, bad habits, or people you wish to banish and remove from your life. You can also write out things you wish to cleanse from your world as well.

3) Place the three candles in a line behind in front of you the order I am going to focus on for the ritual is, Lord Eurynomous, Lord Baalberith, and Lord Babael. place the obsidian orb in front of them.

4) Light each candle taking a moment to focus on the sigil of each Dark Lord.

5) Take a moment to honour those we have lost and to honour our ancestors and those who have come before us and the wisdom that they bring.

6) Focus on the orb in front of you and say... (note, this is a template, if you are inspired to change the words or say something different please feel free to customize it to your energies)

" I honour the energies of darkness and give thanks to the energies of this sacred space and the Dark Lords who have entered and blessed it. I state my request for this group spell. I wish.... (state your request that you wrote on the paper)"

7) Take your paper, and burn it.

8) Focus your energies back to the Orb and stay in them for as long as you desire, these are three incredible dark lords, they might have messages or inspirations for you. When you are finished, I usually let the candles burn all night, and place them outside next to my pumpkins that I have carved.

***Note*** - We have erected an ancestral altar this month! Feel free to include the name of a passed loved one to be honoured on our own altar in your sign up or send us a private message with their name. We will then write their names down and place them on our altar where we honor our ancestors and the Demons of Death and change by lighting a candle and saying our prayers daily during the month of October!
Please ad my name Akelta I would love to take Part in ' The spell casting :)

I Walk The path Of The Ancient One's Nature is My Home ' You Can Have anything You Want In Life It all Depends On You ' How Bad do You Want it Nothing Can Stop You Then Not All ' The Hatter's In The World !!

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Patron Deities?: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Akelta ,just one question please ,are the sigil's going to be added here?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Hi Akelta,
Sign me up for this Ritual.
Thanks to You and to the Ladies for your Thoughtfulness
and for your Dedication to the Arts and the Great Work.
Love You All. :devillove:
abraxas666

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next