Custom Crypt Death Cat

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Presenting these incredible felines from the Crypt Realm.

Crypt Death Cats are the felines of the Crypt realms. They stalk the graves and are incredible hunters. They moves through the corpses and strands of decaying flesh looking for those who would feast on the dead. They take on a rotten appearance themselves and can blend in to the rot and decay around them. They often times appear emaciated and through fights and battled with infections are missing pieces themselves. They conceal themselves in the shadows that cover the Crypt realm and wait. They are incredible at concealing themselves and hiding and can teach their companion how to stay hidden in dangerous spaces and places. They can show their companion how to move through the world. Hiding and concealing themselves from those who hunt them.

Their listing can be found here... https://satanandsons.com/product/crypt- ... at-custom/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Akelta . I Will be placing My Order I Love All The Crypts :devillove:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

WOW!! <3
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Casanova

They sound really incredible, with all the new listings I can't decide what to get :lol:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Casanova wrote:They sound really incredible, with all the new listings I can't decide what to get :lol:
'Yes I Know what you mean its so much to decide from but ' I Have been looking at a Few more Companions to Welcome before this Year is Out :twisted:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”