Custom Black Hound of Shadows

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Present these incredible canine companions, perfect for anyone who wishes to explore the necromantic arts.

The Black Hound of Shadows are a type of spiritual dog from the shadow death realms. They can be seen walking the graveyards and passing through the realms of the dead. They are the loyal servants of the deceased, wanting to guard and protect those who have passed. They walk through the shadows, passing from the realms of the dead to the realms of the living. They enjoy ancient places and places of history, the places where the ancestors sleep. These loyal dogs will guard the dead and the tombs of their masters for eternity. They are the messengers of the ancestors and guardians of the soul.

Their listing can be found here... https://satanandsons.com/product/black- ... ow-custom/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta . The black Hound of Shadows is My kind Of dog and is also on My list of Companions that Will be come apart of My Family thanks :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

velle wrote:Akelta . The black Hound of Shadows is My kind Of dog and is also on My list of Companions that Will be come apart of My Family thanks :P
Awesome Velle! Thank you so much! :devillove:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”