Luciferian Core Infusion Spell

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

A divine gift from the Dark Lord Lucifer. The core infusion is a very powerful spell that is designed to awaken your inner essence of self! The darkness and the Light, we have divine elements of both in us all! Many parts of who we are, are sleeping and hidden from the world. Our sense of self, who we are at our core. Lost pieces of our soul. An awakening of our inner and personal power. The Luciferian Core Infusion Spell is an awakening! A divine awakening of the self.

Full listing can be found here... https://satanandsons.com/product/lucife ... ion-spell/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

This sounds amazing! I will be adding this to my wish list for later.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

what an interesting coincidence, since I am working the trident with Lucifer
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

DoubleD wrote:what an interesting coincidence, since I am working the trident with Lucifer

you know what they say about coincidence's right DD? They do not exist :) I believe everything happens for a reason. Everything has a purpose. If you have the means, you should go ahead and purchase this spell.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Akelta wrote:A divine gift from the Dark Lord Lucifer. The core infusion is a very powerful spell that is designed to awaken your inner essence of self! The darkness and the Light, we have divine elements of both in us all! Many parts of who we are, are sleeping and hidden from the world. Our sense of self, who we are at our core. Lost pieces of our soul. An awakening of our inner and personal power. The Luciferian Core Infusion Spell is an awakening! A divine awakening of the self.

Full listing can be found here... http://www.satanandsons.com/product/coreinfusionspell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Damn Akelta you've really been getting it with the productivity today i haven't been here long so I don't really see you work with listings and such but yea, get it. :D
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
User4964

Sounds like an incredible offering. Thank you Lucifer and Akelta for such a spell! ^.^
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Akelta This Sounds like a Spell that ' I would like maybe Down the Road :Cthulu:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate

:deviljaw:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”