Full Body Chakra Cleansing Balance and Alignment Working

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Lord Azazel & Lord Uphir Full Body Chakra Cleansing Balance and Alignment Working

This is a very special deep energy cleanse and working that we are offering, done by Priestess Akelta who is a Certified Energy Worker and Reiki Master and with the assistance of these two incredible Dark Lords; Lord Azazel and Lord Uphir.

The full listing can be found here.. https://satanandsons.com/product/azazel ... alignment/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Akelta wrote:Lord Azazel & Lord Uphir Full Body Chakra Cleansing Balance and Alignment Working

This is a very special deep energy cleanse and working that we are offering, done by Priestess Akelta who is a Certified Energy Worker and Reiki Master and with the assistance of these two incredible Dark Lords; Lord Azazel and Lord Uphir.

The full listing can be found here.. http://www.satanandsons.com/product/azazeluphir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sounds nice :D maybe I'll make a purchase and see how it affects my channeling with chi...
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Catamite wrote:
Akelta wrote:Lord Azazel & Lord Uphir Full Body Chakra Cleansing Balance and Alignment Working

The full listing can be found here.. http://www.satanandsons.com/product/azazeluphir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sounds nice :D maybe I'll make a purchase and see how it affects my channeling with chi...
'' Cat You will Love it ' I have had the third eye Working done by Lord Uphir it has helped me out Greatly with Seeing hearing Connecting to my Companions ' and Lord Azazel is also another Great Dark lord that's awesome at what He Can Do you would be in Good hands Believe that :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

V:

Agreed I had the third eye working done and it was amazing. Only thing I will say is that you have to follow through on your workings. you can get this done but you have to do your homework.

It isn't the job of the demon to do the hard work for you, it's up to you. But that said, I have that this done by Akelta and her team and I can safely say I am forever changed.

This actually sounds even more intriguing to me, I may have to do it.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This sounds wonderful too. Hmmm so many workings to choose from....
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

DoubleD wrote:V:

Agreed I had the third eye working done and it was amazing. Only thing I will say is that you have to follow through on your workings. you can get this done but you have to do your homework.

It isn't the job of the demon to do the hard work for you, it's up to you. But that said, I have that this done by Akelta and her team and I can safely say I am forever changed.

This actually sounds even more intriguing to me, I may have to do it.
' DD Yes agree it is amazing Work to have Done Working with Exercises That was Giving to me By Akelta ' Alone with My Meditations things have taking Off for Me really Fast With in just a Year Of Having this Work Done ' I Couldn't be More Happy about it :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

and that my friend V is the type of thing we like to hear. We should create a testimonials page for the ladies and gents of S&S.
user1876

DoubleD wrote:and that my friend V is the type of thing we like to hear. We should create a testimonials page for the ladies and gents of S&S.
' This Sounds like a good ideal that way people have Some place to leave their Testimonials about how different Workings they've had Done has helped them its always Nice to Read Good feed back because it Will Also help out Akelta''' With More people ordering from S&S once they Read How others have been Helped by Spells and Having Alignment Work Done its How , I heard about it from Others Who had this Same Work done that '' I Was thinking about having it Done so Yeah its a great ideal indeed DD :cloud:
user1876

DoubleD wrote:and that my friend V is the type of thing we like to hear. We should create a testimonials page for the ladies and gents of S&S.
' This Sounds like a good ideal that way people have Some place to leave their Testimonials about how different Workings they've had Done has helped them its always Nice to Read Good feed back because it Will Also help out Akelta''' With More people ordering from S&S once they Read How others have been Helped by Spells and Having Alignment Work Done its How , I heard about it from Others Who had this Same Work done that '' I Was thinking about having it Done so Yeah its a great ideal indeed DD :cloud:
user1876

Akelta My Last Post it posted Double Can you remove one of them Sorry not Sure how it happen >:)

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”