Solar Beauty Magickal: Free Yourself To Love.

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Flowergarden wrote:
velle wrote:
Flowergarden wrote:I orderd one :devillust: And can't wait to recieve it!!

But I have a question.

Can I only use the magickal for myself or can I copy it for my daughter. So she can use it too.??
You can use the Magickal Crystal for yourself are your daughter can also use it also , My Sister has used mines before so its nothing wrong with allowing other people to use it if that's . Something you Wish to do :D

:devillove: thank you Velle
Your Welcome best of luck with your Magickal :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

velle wrote:
Flowergarden wrote:
velle wrote:

But I have a question.

Can I only use the magickal for myself or can I copy it for my daughter. So she can use it too.??
You can use the Magickal Crystal for yourself are your daughter can also use it also , My Sister has used mines before so its nothing wrong with allowing other people to use it if that's . Something you Wish to do :D

You ordered this Velle? This is what I picked for my prize ^-^ I'm excited
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer

Icecold wrote:I've had this for a few weeks now, and I can't even begin to describe how massive the changes have been already. I haven't even meditated with it, just copied it to a piece of hair accessory I wear daily, and slept with it under my pillow at night.

Going in to detail would be a bit personal, but I've overcome things I've struggled with since my late teens, in less than a month.

Everyone should own one of these. Everyone.
That is amazing! Now I'm super excited. Thank you for sharing Ice cold :D
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
Flowergarden wrote:
velle wrote:

But I have a question.

You ordered this Velle? This is what I picked for my prize ^-^ I'm excited
' Yes Nefer . I Ordered the Solar Beauty Magickal about a year ago its been awesome for me having it ' I 've used it in Some of my Beauty Spells that was casted for beauty You will enjoy yours also Congrats again for picking an awesome prize for yourself keep Us posted on how its helping you >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

[/quote]' Yes Nefer . I Ordered the Solar Beauty Magickal about a year ago its been awesome for me having it ' I 've used it in Some of my Beauty Spells that was casted for beauty You will enjoy yours also Congrats again for picking an awesome prize for yourself keep Us posted on how its helping you >:)[/quote]

I definitely will keep you posted :devilgrin:
user1876

Nefer wrote:
' Yes Nefer . I Ordered the Solar Beauty Magickal about a year ago its been awesome for me having it ' I 've used it in Some of my Beauty Spells that was casted for beauty You will enjoy yours also Congrats again for picking an awesome prize for yourself keep Us posted on how its helping you >:)[/quote]

I definitely will keep you posted :devilgrin:[/quote]' Yes please do keep me updated on how things are going with it :D
Flowergarden
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

:devillove: :devillove: :devillove:

I received my Solar Beauty Magickal yesterday. When I saw the package in the mailbox :devillust: :devilshock: I schreamed like a little girl!!!

I love it! i's so beautiful. I's a pink crystal and I love the rainbowcolor on it.
I was wearing it today and i could only smile, i'm so happy that it is in my possesion now, and I cant wait to feel and notice the results.

Thanks you ladies of S&S :devillove:
user1876

Flowergarden wrote::devillove: :devillove: :devillove:

I received my Solar Beauty Magickal yesterday. When I saw the package in the mailbox :devillust: :devilshock: I schreamed like a little girl!!!

I love it! i's so beautiful. I's a pink crystal and I love the rainbowcolor on it.
I was wearing it today and i could only smile, i'm so happy that it is in my possesion now, and I cant wait to feel and notice the results.

'Congrats on Receiving your Solar beauty Magickal hope you enjoy it :D
Flowergarden
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:
Flowergarden wrote::devillove: :devillove: :devillove:

'Congrats on Receiving your Solar beauty Magickal hope you enjoy it :D

Thank you Velle ;)
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Every time I visit the forum, my eyes are drawn to this topic. So, I do see myself getting this lovely magickal at some point. :devillove:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”