Solar Beauty Magickal: Free Yourself To Love.

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

in3deep wrote:hi guys

just got hold of this recently... my 1st ever purchase from here :devillove:

so is using this as simple as placing it around you? i used the copy bag to transfer to a ring and wear the ring and place the original crystal in the copy bag and put it in my pocket as well (just to be sure as im not sure if i did the copy to the ring correctly)

also ive been using it for 2 days now... ive been feeling very tired at work, loads of yawning etc... is it something to do with the energy transfer or just a wierd coincidence?

interms of effects... cant really gauge it now... im not good with sensing energies... i still have the internal mind chatter criticizing ppl who have caused me pain n issues

its been mentioned in the product description that it takes 3 weeks to see effects... so if everything goes well... my next purchase will be lord rosiers love magickal :devilclap:
Yes, it does work by just having it around you! I used my copy bag to copy it to a necklace pendant and a couple of items around my house so its on me and around me when Im not wearing the pendant. :)

these things do take time- the internal chatter may not cease immediately but should over time as the effects of the magickal start being noticeable. Sometimes we dont notice the effects "right away" because there is so much to "cut" through.
DoubleD wrote:Would these be an okay gift for someone? I know someone who would benefit from them but I want to respect the workings of this realm and make sure it's okay to give to others.
As its not a casting being done ON someone without their knowledge, I think its perfectly fine and actually a really thoughtful idea to give as a gift :)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thanks Magick, I think I just might do this for her as she is becoming more and more ready for change.
in3deep

been having this around me for the past 2 weeks

the past couple of days have been quite bad... its like old stuff have been dug up n im mentally frustrated with the same few people.. those people whom i thought im no longer annoyed with, i am frustrated with them again

i dunno if its just me or if its got anything to do with the energy from the crystal

those who have owned healing crystals before from S&S... is it always a positive upward curve in mood lift or is it darkest before dawn kind of situation
Heidi

Might be the full moon, it always brings up stuff like that for me.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I think for anything like this, whether it be initiation into a system of magick, religion or other will force us to shed anything that may interfere with growth. All of these things take time, effort and work to have them be effective. I liken it to diet fads/pills. We all want to be able to pop a pill and have it all be better without having to put in the work, when in reality it's a combination of everything. Not that i am comparing your question to this but it's an example.

I started the Necronomicon initiation 4 months ago and everything I read about initiation into any system said it would be brutal, painful and would require you to shed everything. I have to say this has been very true, it has been very trying at times to get through just the normal mundane things but not impossible and not without support. It's all meant to test the boundaries to determine that you are indeed ready to shed that layer. In fact I was doing a gate per month but this last one (Inanna) was more intense and I feel that i need an extra month to sit with her, to deal with all the crap being thrown at me before I move to the next level.

So in your case maybe what is happening is your cocoon is being cracked so you can walk through the issues to the other side. It's painful, hard but ever so worth it.

that's just my 2 cents, take what you like and leave the rest :)
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

in3deep wrote:been having this around me for the past 2 weeks

the past couple of days have been quite bad... its like old stuff have been dug up n im mentally frustrated with the same few people.. those people whom i thought im no longer annoyed with, i am frustrated with them again

i dunno if its just me or if its got anything to do with the energy from the crystal

those who have owned healing crystals before from S&S... is it always a positive upward curve in mood lift or is it darkest before dawn kind of situation
Walking a magical journey, this is common. I find even with me. Sometimes I will work with a new energy and something will shift in me and I will be confronted with things from my past. Usually things that I still have work with. Things I have to heal from and learn to let go. Inner beauty and self love and self care is very very deep work. In our society we are programmed into basically hating ourself and being critical of ourself. That is not loving ourselves completely and unconditionally. We put so many conditions of love and acceptance on who we are. When we start walking the journey to embrace our inner beauty and our self love I know for me at first it was painful, I had to face a lot of things I went through and I had to face a lot of negative programming and thoughts. But once they were released I was free of them, and more capable of giving myself love and pure acceptance.

What I found that helped for me during this time was making lists of things I liked about myself and things that I was happy with in my life. Filling the space with positive energies and surrounding myself with things that make me feel happy. It never lasts forever and I find that when we go through it, we enter a space that is freer and we can release ourselves from these pains.

I find it can be both. It depends on where your energies are. Sometimes it is darkest before the dawn, and sometimes it is a positive upward growth.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Solar Beauty Magickal: Free Yourself To Love...

Cast with a Royal Demoness of our coven, this magickal charm is infused with sheer, feminine demonic power to lift up and release all those old stuck patterns of self-hatred, implanting new patterns of love and confidence... claim yours today!

http://www.satanandsons.com/Solar_Beaut ... 21398.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I do have this stone here . its great with helping to bring out .the beauty in you also to let go of bad patterns but its mostly helped me to feel beautiful inside and out I enjoy working with it thanks Akelta
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

So is it okay for guys as well, would it change peoples attitude towards you, would they see you as a more confident individual, i have issues with my supervisor, he seems to see me as a weak individual and therefore tries his upmost to push my buttons, he has even said i am scared of him, he is younger than i am and has a huge ego. I would like to be confident and self assured in my dealings with him.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Dorian wrote:So is it okay for guys as well, would it change peoples attitude towards you, would they see you as a more confident individual, i have issues with my supervisor, he seems to see me as a weak individual and therefore tries his upmost to push my buttons, he has even said i am scared of him, he is younger than i am and has a huge ego. I would like to be confident and self assured in my dealings with him.
It is ok and the Solar Beauty Magical will work for men, though from what you described there is another magickal specifically for men and masculine empowerment that might be better suited to helping with your situation:

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/sonsofsatan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Eilana"][quote="Dorian"]So is it okay for guys as well, would it change peoples attitude towards you, would they see you as a more confident individual, i have issues with my supervisor, he seems to see me as a weak individual and therefore tries his upmost to push my buttons, he has even said i am scared of him, he is younger than i am and has a huge ego. I would like to be confident and self assured in my dealings with him.[/quote]

It is ok and the Solar Beauty Magical will work for men, though from what you described there is another magickal specifically for men and masculine empowerment that might be better suited to helping with your situation:

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/sonsofsatan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote] ;; Eilana you are Right The Solar Beauty works for both Sexes ' I have The Solar Beauty have for months now it Works really well ' My Masculine empowerment is also just awesome ' I could feel its energy from Day one I couldn't be more happy with both :Cthulu:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”