Solar Beauty Magickal: Free Yourself To Love.

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Arianna that's great! I can't wait to get mine! I like how there is a mix of pink and black energies. It sounds awesome. I might copy it to a rose quartz pendant I have. :crazy:
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Star Tarot

Ok I have my Solar Beauty... Now here's a couple of questions... How long do you leave it in the bag to copy it? How many hour? And can I copy it to a ring then at a later time copy it to a pendant or can you only copy it once? These magic males have AMAZING ENERGY!!!!! I am sensitive to energy and these feel like they are buzzing to me. The Beauty and the Goety stones feel like they are vibrating!!!! Wowowowow!

Thanks A ladies your magickals are amazing!!!!
Star Tarot

I see my iPhone auto corrected the word magickals to magic males LOLOL. I didn't see that last night. Well my Demon C is a magic male I guess he fits that LOL. He is awesome.
Star Tarot

LMAO. EPIC auto correct :lol:[/quote]

Yes totally EPIC LOLOL

Thanks so much for your feedback, Star!

The copy bag - you say the short spell and code word, and it is copied immediately, you can feel the copying if you are sensitive, I notice it usually takes a couple seconds so I hold the bag and sense it during the short process. For others who can't sense it, just let it have up to 10 seconds and it should be done. The bag we send with the solar beauty magickal is coded to that only, and it allows for unlimited copies, so you can pick and choose the vessel you want to wear it on.[/quote]
Lionox wrote:
Star Tarot wrote:I see my iPhone auto corrected the word magickals to magic males LOLOL.

Great Thanks!! I left it in there all day since I left for work early since I wasn't sure. Next time I know I can do it for seconds! Yay! :devilclap:
Star Tarot

Update: I have really noticed more confidence since wearing the jewelry that I have copied the solar beauty to. I have gotten more compliments and I find myself more flirtatious than usual. I love the energy the solar beauty has. It copies so quickly and you can feel it happening if you tune in to it. I didn't notice it the first time I did it but now I can. I definitely see a difference since having this!

The A ladies rock!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Sesshoumaru

Funny you mentioned that...

Mine completely disappeared... =(

No idea where it went, been looking around. I even stopped looking for it, to see if it even shows up... Nothing... =\

Here's to hoping it'll pop up soon... ._,
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Sesshoumaru

-arianna- wrote:Oh, that's really bad :hug: I really hope that you'll manage to find it soon.
I hope so too dearie... :unsuredevil:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Star Tarot

Sesshoumaru wrote:Funny you mentioned that...

Mine completely disappeared... =(

No idea where it went, been looking around. I even stopped looking for it, to see if it even shows up... Nothing... =\

Here's to hoping it'll pop up soon... ._,
Why don't you ask one of your familiars to help you find it. Maybe one of them can see where it is then find it for you. If I can't find something with my physical eyes I will sit quietly and look in my mind's eye and usually find it faster that way.
in3deep

hi guys

just got hold of this recently... my 1st ever purchase from here :devillove:

so is using this as simple as placing it around you? i used the copy bag to transfer to a ring and wear the ring and place the original crystal in the copy bag and put it in my pocket as well (just to be sure as im not sure if i did the copy to the ring correctly)

also ive been using it for 2 days now... ive been feeling very tired at work, loads of yawning etc... is it something to do with the energy transfer or just a wierd coincidence?

interms of effects... cant really gauge it now... im not good with sensing energies... i still have the internal mind chatter criticizing ppl who have caused me pain n issues

its been mentioned in the product description that it takes 3 weeks to see effects... so if everything goes well... my next purchase will be lord rosiers love magickal :devilclap:
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Would these be an okay gift for someone? I know someone who would benefit from them but I want to respect the workings of this realm and make sure it's okay to give to others.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”