Satanic Orb: Gotta Know Before I Buy

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Few Things to Ask:

1. How quick does the spell take effect?

2. Any specific excercises or things I should know before and/or afte I get it?

3. Things I should or Shouldn't Do while having the working done?

4. Whats the specific time spacings before I could get another working?

5. Any suggestions or things that I should know?
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Hi Pwnie ^-^

1. Once it's cast you can begin working with it. It may take a few weeks to attune yourself and connect with it, though you can start this as soon as it's cast.

2. Before, no. After, the Satanic Orb comes with a scroll for working with it, which is an exercise/meditation itself.

3. No, you can do whatever you normally do.

4. This is a one time thing, once it's cast you have it forever. It doesn't need to be redone. Things like the Uphir working can be done more than once, though this one does not need to be.

5. I don't personally have any suggestions, though someone else might :)
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user309

Pwnie wrote:Few Things to Ask:

1. It should be immediate as it's just placing an orb behind your this eye. If you read a bit around the forum, most ppl reported feeling the energy right after the work and ability to focus very very soon after the working is done. However, it still boils down to how much you already can do. If it can makes you focus by. .. say 10 times (just example) but you still 0.. it wouldn't do much right? It is not a quick fix or magic bullet (so to speak and no pun intended. .maybe a little. .).. so it's still up to individual. All i can say is its an "aid" to what you already can achieve. Its just like an extra tool you have that let's you focus better in your current tool box you have.

2. You will be given a file with exercise when the working is done that explains how to "use" it and how to use it efficiently. .so yes. .there will be work after the working is done.

3. As far as i know you are free to do anything.

4. You can have another as soon as you wish but as always is better to let the working "settle" before adding more "stuff" on and how fast you get used to it. .. it depends on you... you can always discuss with them when you think you are ready for the next one as you feel comfortable. It's better to take this slowly and as you are ready. Some ppl mention they felt "something" after the workings done so if you jump straight to the next working might not be a good idea. Of coz it's your call. It's just like having a surgery one after another. If you can and want to. . Nobody is gonna stop you but it's better to rest and let your body recover before going to the next one. It's also a good idea to wait a bit so you know what it's doing and how you feel about it before having lots of things done at the same time and then dunno which workings gave what effects. .if you get what i mean. ..

5. .................... that's a hard question to answer. Lol. Read the description in the listing. It pretty much tells you what you need to know about this particular working. Go through the rest as well. ..this one is more towards focusing and helps you focus "more" (means you need to have certain mental mastery and focus first) and helps you with recieving information to be processed. If that is what you want then it's no harm getting. But if you wanted something else. .. then find others that is more towards that (like third eye working and cleansing and activation then lord uphir workings should be more suitable).. each workings here got thirst own purpose and area they focus on. So read the description of the listing properly. It's well written and you can get ppl's experience on them. There are plenty on the forum where ppl share thier workings.
user309

Doh... eilena beat me to reply first. I blame it on my speed of typing on mobile. Lol.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:Few Things to Ask:

'' Hi Pwnie I had my Satanic Orb done almost a month ago now ' I could feel it working right away but everybody is different so it may begin to Work for you right away , But as Eilana pointed out it could take a few week but . I do 9 different excercises every Day alone with my Satanic Orb Exercise
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Milagre

Few Things to Ask:

If you are already sensitive? instantly, if not it can take some days to weeks, i felt instantly energy allover my spine and fontanel^^

Like said before, they send a PDF with everything you need to know to exercise yourself

Live your life!^^

Depends in your life, tastes or if you feel calld to have another spell, the same week of the Satanic Orb, i had already another attunement done, you must ask your conjurer first to see if it is ok or not, it is a per case basis

Nothing come in my mind right now, the booklet provided with the Satanic Orb is a great help, you could work during years with it^^

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”