Sons of Satan Divine Masculine Empowerment Magickal

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Kitsune wrote:Is this for males only, or can we women use it?
Great question! The divine masculine and the divine feminine support each other. So yes, it can be very beneficial for women as well as I have found being surrounded by divine masculine energies helps to balance and empower my own feminine energies. It has a balancing effect with divine feminine energies, as well as a protective quality and one that can awaken and inspire the creative elements of wild feminine energies. Especially with how incredible these demons are! having there energies around is positive for both. They do different things to each other, but both can use them. LOL I actually sleep with one under my pillow.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Upsidedown

That's what I thought, Akelta. Will have to put one on my to-buy list then.
A for Adventure.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:
Kitsune wrote:Is this for males only, or can we women use it?
Great question! The divine masculine and the divine feminine support each other. So yes, it can be very beneficial for women as well as I have found being surrounded by divine masculine energies helps to balance and empower my own feminine energies. It has a balancing effect with divine feminine energies, as well as a protective quality and one that can awaken and inspire the creative elements of wild feminine energies. Especially with how incredible these demons are! having there energies around is positive for both. They do different things to each other, but both can use them. LOL I actually sleep with one under my pillow.
Thanks Akelta its good to know that it can be beneficial for both men & women :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I call it "Eau de Bathosias - the scent of the alpha." Hehehe
I do, genuinely, believe that many males have lost their way and that females have gotten out of balance. I hope that this corrects things to balance and harmony for people. :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Is this magickal is permanent? Or it can only be used for months?

Also, I cannot order right now T^T......... will this be a long staying listing? Or it will be gone and never listing again? T^T
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Bathosias wrote:I call it "Eau de Bathosias - the scent of the alpha." Hehehe
I do, genuinely, believe that many males have lost their way and that females have gotten out of balance. I hope that this corrects things to balance and harmony for people. :)
I hope so to Bath I ordered one for my Dad as a birthday gift . but now with Akelta saying both male & female can both have Balance from it I am thinking now about keeping it for myself . He can order his own :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Pwnie

velle wrote:
Akelta wrote:Aww thank you Velle!!
Bathosias wrote:Awesome! In this day and age, many men could use the help to find themselves and be confident in their masculinity. I'm pretty sure DD will want to order a truck load of these for distribution throughout the Pacific Northwest!
This is true, it was actually the inspiration for this magickal, the state of the divine masculine here and how it is treated. It was meant to be balancing and empowering :winkdevil:[/quote
Yes I thank you for sharing this wonderful ' gift and I thank Lord Satan and his Sons . for giving such a beautiful work of Art :)
wait; so what did this magickal do for you?

Hows it work?
user1876

[quote="Pwnie"][quote="velle"][quote="Akelta"]Aww thank you Velle!!

[quote="Bathosias"]Awesome! In this day and age, many men could use the help to find themselves and be confident in their masculinity. I'm pretty sure DD will want to order a truck load of these for distribution throughout the Pacific Northwest![/quote][/quote]

This is true, it was actually the inspiration for this magickal, the state of the divine masculine here and how it is treated. It was meant to be balancing and empowering :winkdevil:[/quote
Yes I thank you for sharing this wonderful ' gift and I thank Lord Satan and his Sons . for giving such a beautiful work of Art :)[/quote]
wait; so what did this magickal do for you?

Hows it work?[/quote] ' Pwnie the Masculine empowerment started helping me ' right away it helped me become more balanced my energy is aligned much better then before there are many wonderful ' things it can help both Sexes with so if your thinking about ordering one go for it
Marosey

This is good to know Akelta. I may sleep with one under my pillow. It's good to have
a balancing of energies.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”