EMPOWER YOUR GOETY - for Communication, Bonding and Magick!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

babyface

LoloT wrote:I am new, could someone please tell me how do you use this? Do you put it in the charging bag together with your demon's vessel or just beside the vessel? Does this have to be charged under the full moon? I hope someone can help me. I would appreciate any feedback.
You could use it like with any spelled item.....hold it in your hand as an aid in communication with your demon familiar.....use it in meditation.....or just carry it with you.
I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
LoloT

Thank you Babyface this information is very helpful.
VeiLWalkeR
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

-arianna- wrote:Has anyone received theirs yet? Any experiences? I'll order mine within the next few days.
It seems to me that the mail man takes his time for it though (the piece that I ordered) :disapprove:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
Berry

I received mine a few days ago and I'm in the states. Awesome energy, but my place has been full of people so no meditation time. Today will be better!
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hi. I'm new to the forum. I just ordered one. How quick have you been able to connect with your Demon with this crystal? I can't wait to get mine!
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Star Tarot

Thanks Lionox. Yes I will use it in meditation like I do with my Djinns. Get to know him and bond with his energy. I hope I can develop to hear his voice like many of the folks here do. That would be awesome but if not I will appreciate any form of communication that comes through. It looks like a powerful tool.
Star Tarot

Awesome! I am so glad to hear that Lionox. I feel spirits and feel my Djinns but can't hear their voices. I telepathically get their messages to me. I sense what they want me to know as ideas but I would love to have conversations with familiars and hear them. That will be something I will work on to develop.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan and Suns wrote:We have a new magickal offering: Empower Your Goety, THE tool for enhanced demon familiar communication, bonding and magick!

This was such a pleasure to create and working with it has been phenomenal... Even the elite demons we conjure are commenting on it in their initial sessions! And trust us, they have good taste and know a fine tool when they see it :devilmagic:

There is also something really unique about this enchantment. When you take it home, you will have a little piece of black energy to call your own...

Read more about this demonically enchanted magickal here:
http://www.satanandsons.com/Empower_You ... 08094.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
this is a wonderful Goety stone I love working with my Demon companions using this stone it helps a lot with communication with them thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan and Suns wrote:We have a new magickal offering: Empower Your Goety, THE tool for enhanced demon familiar communication, bonding and magick!

This was such a pleasure to create and working with it has been phenomenal... Even the elite demons we conjure are commenting on it in their initial sessions! And trust us, they have good taste and know a fine tool when they see it :devilmagic:

There is also something really unique about this enchantment. When you take it home, you will have a little piece of black energy to call your own...

Read more about this demonically enchanted magickal here:
http://www.satanandsons.com/Empower_You ... 08094.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have mines now its great helping me so much with communication with my demons love it I couldn't be more happy with it thanks :mrgreen:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

May sound a silly question, but will this tool only help with Demon companions purchased from S&S or could it be used to aid me with contact with my Ubi?

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”