EMPOWER YOUR GOETY - for Communication, Bonding and Magick!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

Satan and Suns
Site Admin

We have a new magickal offering: Empower Your Goety, THE tool for enhanced demon familiar communication, bonding and magick!

This was such a pleasure to create and working with it has been phenomenal... Even the elite demons we conjure are commenting on it in their initial sessions! And trust us, they have good taste and know a fine tool when they see it :devilmagic:

There is also something really unique about this enchantment. When you take it home, you will have a little piece of black energy to call your own...

Read more about this demonically enchanted magickal here:
https://satanandsons.com/product/goety- ... l-demonic/
Gaylani

:devilclap: :devilclap: and you have done it again!
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

OMGosh....you guys keep putting out these awesome items and making me drool with anticipation. :devilclap:
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

babyface

I have to get a second...oh wait...a third job to keep up with the A ladies :wink:
I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

>_<++++++ :unsuredevil:

I *REALLY* didnt want to put anything else on the CC.... :devilchain: [sigh]

Did it anyway.... So I shall await its arrival... :mwahahaha:

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Adelphia wrote:We have a new magickal offering: Empower Your Goety, THE tool for enhanced demon familiar communication, bonding and magick!

This was such a pleasure to create and working with it has been phenomenal... Even the elite demons we conjure are commenting on it in their initial sessions! And trust us, they have good taste and know a fine tool when they see it :devilmagic:

There is also something really unique about this enchantment. When you take it home, you will have a little piece of black energy to call your own...

Read more about this demonically enchanted magickal here:
http://www.satanandsons.com/Empower_You ... 08094.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Geez..another awesome tool! I am already searching the streets for change to keep up with you Ladies..lol
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Zelda

One more thing for the wishlist. :devilclap:
VeiLWalkeR
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Been there, done that, bought it :devilgrin:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

VeiLWalkeR wrote:Been there, done that, bought it :devilgrin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs: :cooldevil:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
babyface

I just looked at the larger size picture of the crystals and the energy came off just about knocked me over :deviljaw:
I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”