EMPOWER YOUR GOETY - for Communication, Bonding and Magick!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Dorian wrote:May sound a silly question, but will this tool only help with Demon companions purchased from S&S or could it be used to aid me with contact with my Ubi?
Hi Dorian, no question is a silly question ^-^

The Goety empowering crystal can be used with any Demon companions, whether or not they were purchased from S&S and can be used with non-demonic spirits and entities as well.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

Thanks, the reason I ask is because some tools/items will only work with the particular conjuerers Spirits/ Entities. I want to try and have better interaction with my Succubi Spirits. I do want to purchase an item from here.
Unfortunately I don't have enough money for a Succubus, but I would like to ask some initial questions and see what Akelta thinks of my request. She obviously knows her Demons, maybe she has a better idea. Although I for some reason I do like Succubi.
Marosey

I'm thinking about purchasing this.

How long does it take to be effective with any companion?

Is there a tip on how to use it the best?
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Dorian wrote:Thanks, the reason I ask is because some tools/items will only work with the particular conjuerers Spirits/ Entities. I want to try and have better interaction with my Succubi Spirits. I do want to purchase an item from here.
Unfortunately I don't have enough money for a Succubus, but I would like to ask some initial questions and see what Akelta thinks of my request. She obviously knows her Demons, maybe she has a better idea. Although I for some reason I do like Succubi.
' Dorian if you Order the Goety Crystal you will Love it because it Works Well with any Spirit you May have not just Demons ' it helps you to feel their energy better you become used to ' their energies My Demons begin Working with me from Day one With my Goety Crystal its One of the best Crystals ' that I have enjoy using it so You will love yours :witch:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

I don't want this post to get far off.

Can anyone share there connection with this and how long it took to connect?
abraxas666

Thank you very much S&S.
I will surely get another one .
Dark Blessings .
abraxas666
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

abraxas666 wrote:Thank you very much S&S.
I will surely get another one .
Dark Blessings .
abraxas666
'' abraxas666 When Every you Do Order ' The Goety Crystal You Will Enjoy Working with it Because its One of a Kind , I Love Mine :cheekydevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”