DEMONIC CURSE BREAKER AND SHIELD OF SHADOWS

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Presenting this incredible magickal, crafted with the Lady Hekate herself, and the Demon Lord of the Black Shadows. This Magickal is created by the priestess's of Satan and Suns/Sons ~ The Demon Temple. if you see it listed on any other site it is a forgery.

Demonic Curse Breaker and
Shield of Shadows

Demonic Hex and Curse Removal and Protection magickal

This Magickal is designed to remove and break hexes and curses, and shield those who possess it with the power of the ancient shields of shadows.

We crafted this magickal because we saw there was a need for something available that would help people to help themselves when they have had or feel they have had curses or hexes thrown at them.

This magickal was cast with Lady Hekate and a Dark Lord our coven works closely with.

The Full Listings can be viewed here... https://satanandsons.com/product/demoni ... f-shadows/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This sounds like a great item to have! I was wondering if the shield of shadows stays around the possessor, or if the item has to be held for it to work? Will it work for other family members, too? Thanks!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I received this magickal item today. VERY nice tiger eye crystal, along with two candles. I was a bit worried that the shadow shield would be noticeable....like a black shielded area around me might get noticed. It is not like that. It is pretty much unnoticeable. Very nice! My thanks to Lady Hecate and the Lord of Shadows! I noticed some red-orange sparks, which I think were the connection points for curses being destroyed! Yes!! Then I activated the function to return any hexes or curses to sender. If ya cast on me, I figure you deserve what you sent returned to you! For the next several minutes, I kept thinking of people and situations that had happened in the past... and I knew it was people who had cast on me, getting it sent back. Some of the things that got sent back I had totally forgotten about! Stuff at work, demons that had attacked me, terrible bad luck.....it all started heading back to sender. The song "Return to Sender" by Elvis started playing through my mind!! After a while I started feeling so peaceful and relaxed. VERY VERY happy I got this and thanks again to Akelta, the Priestesses, Lady Hekate, and the Lord of Shadows for bringing me this. What a help and a relief. I feel really blessed. :devilclap: Now to sit back and watch who suddenly has bad shit happen to them!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Presenting this incredible magickal, crafted with the Lady Hekate herself, and the Demon Lord of the Black Shadows. This Magickal is created by the priestess's of Satan and Suns/Sons ~ The Demon Temple. if you see it listed on any other site it is a forgery.

Demonic Curse Breaker and
Shield of Shadows

Demonic Hex and Curse Removal and Protection magickal

This Magickal is designed to remove and break hexes and curses, and shield those who possess it with the power of the ancient shields of shadows.

We crafted this magickal because we saw there was a need for something available that would help people to help themselves when they have had or feel they have had curses or hexes thrown at them.

This magickal was cast with Lady Hekate and a Dark Lord our coven works closely with. this is something I know for sure I will be ordering you can never have ' to much protection around you rather you work with spells are not

The Full Listings can be viewed here... http://www.satanandsons.com/Demonic_Cur ... 16221.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Is it possible to have a curse or hex carry on with you into another life if previous ones have ended. Like if I had been cursed or hexed in a past life, for that curse or hex to remain in this one? Or is that just hobble d gok?
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

i just wait it arrive :cuteghost:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Christian wrote:Is it possible to have a curse or hex carry on with you into another life if previous ones have ended. Like if I had been cursed or hexed in a past life, for that curse or hex to remain in this one? Or is that just hobble d gok?
'' Yes Christian that is Very much Possible it also Could have been placed '' on Your Family and it just was passed Down Form Generation to Generation Depending on What kind of ' Curse are Hex it is when its Working Really well if its Something placed on ' The Family it will touch everybody young and old and With out help from ' Somebody that Can remove it lives on , Not only that Some Cures cause bad Luck they even Kill sometimes
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Its better safe than sorry.

Why not have it for the protection. This will be on my bucket list.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”