Custom Conjure : Demonic Incubi and Succubi

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Presenting: Custom Conjured Incubi and Succubi

Custom Demon Incubus and Succubus

Each realm has being that embody a certain sexual prowess and are masters of sexual energy. Nymphs are an example of a being from the natural realms that embody sexuality. In the Demon Realms there are a species of Demon called Incubi and Succubi who are demons of sex, passion, pleasure, ecstasy and sexuality. They are demons of lust and desire, passion and pleasure they are incredible in their ability to please, though they are also powerful and gifted with the abilities of healing ones unbalanced sexual energy and also feeding upon it.

https://satanandsons.com/product/incubu ... n-package/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I highly recommend the Incubi and Succubi that Akelta, Yllidra, and Satyra conjure. I have an Incubus from them and I Adore and love him! He is amazing and a perfect match. :devillust:
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oooooo sounds interesting!!!!!
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
undertaker
Patron Deities: 0
Your favourite Demon?: 0

Are the custom incubi or sucubi that they conjure able to do a full body manifestion? My two unbounds are notable, or maybe I need my third eye opened more?
Darkmoon747
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus

I am new here and just wanted to say hi, I just purchased a succubus companion last night and am very excited for the day when I do get to meet her. I will post experiences as time goes on. I have recently had the 3rd Eye Psychic Surgery with Lord Azazel which will be really helpful with bonding with her, I look forward to it.
Texas Mexican
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Gotta love me some succubi!

So do all succubi/incubi come from demon realms only? i've seen on other forums that they can come from all over the place, my succubus while fairly dark doesn't strike me as having "demonic" energies.
When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back- Woody Allen

I feel nobody's understanding me, the outcast from both sides of the family, low life is what they branded me so i'm living the fantasy, iv'e been given the chance to be the man to use profanity to carry out my plan & make a stand against insanity- Me...Thinking Out Loud

I came through the door, I said it before, i'll never let my mind mesmerize me the most- Same Thug Song
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I just got mine but I don't have the scroll yet.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Presenting: Custom Conjured Incubi and Succubi

Custom Demon Incubus and Succubus

Each realm has being that embody a certain sexual prowess and are masters of sexual energy. Nymphs are an example of a being from the natural realms that embody sexuality. In the Demon Realms there are a species of Demon called Incubi and Succubi who are demons of sex, passion, pleasure, ecstasy and sexuality. They are demons of lust and desire, passion and pleasure they are incredible in their ability to please, though they are also powerful and gifted with the abilities of healing ones unbalanced sexual energy and also feeding upon it.

http://www.satanandsons.com/Custom_Demo ... 75431.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
may be down the road I could order another incubus its a thought
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
fundude53

i used to get a visit from what i think was a man rapeing incubus it was unbound and a wild one ofcause. at the time i always thought i had dreamed it i used to laugh about it when i was telling the mrs about getting raped by a ghost lol was not all bad though. well when i got into spirit keeping my first entities was 3 incubus and the conjurer told me how they had chassed another one off coss he was hanging around. they roughed him up sum and sent him on his way never too return. wish i could call him back he did the classic sleep paralysis trick got too say it was painfull sometimes but i do wish i could call it back and offer it a chance to get a binding
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

fundude53 wrote:i used to get a visit from what i think was a man rapeing incubus it was unbound and a wild one ofcause. at the time i always thought i had dreamed it i used to laugh about it when i was telling the mrs about getting raped by a ghost lol was not all bad though. well when i got into spirit keeping my first entities was 3 incubus and the conjurer told me how they had chassed another one off coss he was hanging around. they roughed him up sum and sent him on his way never too return. wish i could call him back he did the classic sleep paralysis trick got too say it was painfull sometimes but i do wish i could call it back and offer it a chance to get a binding
Just so I'm clear here....
1. You had an unbound incubus visit you.
2. He paralyzed you in your sleep and forcefully took advantage of you (that's what humans call "rape")
3. You got made fun of for it.
4. Your bound incubi ran him off because he was.. Well, a rapist.
5. You wish he was back in your life.
Ummmm I'm no genius, but have you looked into a thing called "Stockholm Syndrome?" If not perhaps you should. If that doesn't apply, then something in this story really doesn't add up to me. Just sayin. Maybe you should consider that your bound incubi were on to something in expelling him.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”