Lady Hekate's Psychic Eye

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

Presenting this incredible magical (that sold out in 20 minutes last time it was listed).

And incredible peice cast by the priestesses of Demon Temple and Lady Hekate herself.

Hekate, a powerful iconic goddess seem in both the Hellenic Pantheon and the Daemonolatry Pantheon due to her divine wisdom and incredible power. Hekate is a Matron of Darkness and the Underworld, a goddess who can travel between worlds and can move between the hight of divnity and the depth of the underworld. That Matron of shadow and she who walk in the dakrness with passion and power.

This peice is cast with Hekate herself, to promote psychism, clairvoyance and the ability of the unseen sight.

To view the listing, please follow this link… https://www.satanandsons.com/product/la ... psychiceye
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Yllidra wrote:Presenting this incredible magical (that sold out in 20 minutes last time it was listed).

And incredible peice cast by the priestesses of Demon Temple and Lady Hekate herself.

Hekate, a powerful iconic goddess seem in both the Hellenic Pantheon and the Daemonolatry Pantheon due to her divine wisdom and incredible power. Hekate is a Matron of Darkness and the Underworld, a goddess who can travel between worlds and can move between the hight of divnity and the depth of the underworld. That Matron of shadow and she who walk in the dakrness with passion and power.

This peice is cast with Hekate herself, to promote psychism, clairvoyance and the ability of the unseen sight.

To view the entire listing, please follow this link… http://www.satanandsons.com/product/lad ... psychiceye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have been told that Lady Hekate is really good at helping you . with wisdom and many other things ' that she also has this motherly side to her that she will show someone that's just starting out who needs that motherly part of her . but I will down the road look to ordering this peice thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”