Homeopathy: What it is.

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Homeopathy is basically the practice of using natural properties and taking a lot of these natural properties to make alternative medicines and remembers. My personal definition however is the use of herbs to make alternative medicines that you don't need to go to some pharmacy for. Of course the official definition is not all wrong. In some cases you need a lot of one natural property to make the result you want happen. This can include a shovel load of powdered dried valerian root in your tea in order to make you sleepy. My personal experiences with homeopathy is to use a many of herbs to get results rather than a large amount of one or two herbs. I will begin posting here and giving my own recipes and remedies for around the garden medicines or around the house remedies. ^^ I hope my posts teach you how to make your own medicines when you can afford the pharmacy or how to treat you, your community, or your own family without the need of going and paying some doctor for small things you can solve with your own medicines.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Catamite wrote:Homeopathy is basically the practice of using natural properties and taking a lot of these natural properties to make alternative medicines and remembers. My personal definition however is the use of herbs to make alternative medicines that you don't need to go to some pharmacy for. Of course the official definition is not all wrong. In some cases you need a lot of one natural property to make the result you want happen. This can include a shovel load of powdered dried valerian root in your tea in order to make you sleepy. My personal experiences with homeopathy is to use a many of herbs to get results rather than a large amount of one or two herbs. I will begin posting here and giving my own recipes and remedies for around the garden medicines or around the house remedies. ^^ I hope my posts teach you how to make your own medicines when you can afford the pharmacy or how to treat you, your community, or your own family without the need of going and paying some doctor for small things you can solve with your own medicines.
'' Thanks Cat , I agree That knowing how treat yourself are a Loved One is always a Good thing Seeing a Doctor don't always help because Sometimes they don't always know what is Wrong with You are Can Pin point ' your Problem So Sometimes it Can be a Waste of your Time'' I do Use some Home Remedies for my Kids that have Worked out Great for me ' With out any Need to bring them to see their Doctor thanks :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

What's nice is that now you can find a lot of herbal/natural/organic things in mainstream stores that you couldn't years ago ... little by little the "old school" remedies are coming back into everyday conversations again.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Lok I agree, and you can find anything online as far as how to work with different conditions naturally. Only thing I will point out is just because it is natural doesn't mean is always safe. You can have horrible reactions to natural remedies just like pharma. It is always good to read both sides of the coin before taking natural stuff to solve something.

I take both, I deal with most of my stuff naturally and take some pharma for areas natural just doesn't work. My primary care doc is regular western medicine but she is really good on natural and very open, same with my OB, he is a good man.

I also have a great chinese medicine and acupuncturist that reads through all I take and all i am thinking of taking to make sure that the combos won't have issues. It is a balancing act but when done well has amazing results.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

And here I thought, we'd talk about medicinal alcohol with a few diluted molecules of a herbal remedy.
SCNR, the smartass runs too strong in me.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

@DD Yep, the organic poison ivy in my yard would like to say hi. lol
I was just thinking how I used to have to go to a specialty store to get soy milk and now you can get all kinds of non-dairy options right in the grocery store. Plus you can get tea tree oil, non-flouride toothpaste, goji berries, elderberry syrup, more cosmetic options, more ethnic foods, wider variety of produce, natural ginger ale ... you can talk to people about things and they actually might know what it is instead of "huh?"
But yes I fully support doing your own research about interactions, safety and all that.

@Apro Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Homeopathy does have a specific definition which is not what the OP says. I think the OP means Naturopathy?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
DoubleD

@Lok HAHAHAHAHAH, well done. that was damn ass funny
Zelda

I've had some success with some of the homeopathy pellets. I finally rid myself of chronic styes in my eyes, and got my heartburn and my ex's GERD under control. I'm currently using homeopathic eye drops to treat cataracts in my dog, and her eyes seem to be clearing up. Needless to say, I'm a fan.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

A much healthier alternative then indulging in pharmaceuticals. In fact I came home today to look up natural remedies for something, which I totally forgot about until reading this. Thanks cat :grindevil:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
DoubleD

That is great Zelda, what do you use for the dogs eyes?

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”