The Spectrum of Dark Energy

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I have spoken in the past of what makes a demon a demon and the beautiful black energy that exists in all demons. But that is not the only darkness out there. In fact there are many types of dark energy out there. Some beautiful and a part of who we, others, horrific and debilitating to those who would have the misfortune to have it infect them.

I am going to talk about the types of darkness that exist in our aura and how they can affect us.

The first one on this list..

False Darkness

False Darkness is a very dangerous energy. Not because of it's power, but because of its destructive force. This darkness has no beauty to it. It looks like a grey hazy of apathy and depression.

This energy is not natural within anyone's aura, and it cannot be controlled. It has an odd frequency and can literally overwhelm and infect all your other energies with it's insidiousness.

False Darkness limit us in our growth. It is a self destructive force that can cling to us. It makes us think we are pathetic, weak, that we deserve nothing. It promotes self destruction, depression, self destroying habits and patterns. False darkness clings to individuals and makes them feel depressed, down, suicidal, hateful and harmful towards themselves and others.

They beat themselves up, saying things like; "no one cares," "I have nothing to live for, I should just die".....The energy makes people feel like they have no control over their lives. People highly infected with false darkness can play the "victim role," and also suffer from sever entitlement mentality. It makes one feel that everyone else is responsible for their problems and that they have no control over their lives.

It grows over time and unless cleansed can grow into a massive abomination causing complete stagnation and inability to grow and move beyond one's current state. In fact if left to grow is will make ones situation worse.

It is fine to be upset about something and to get sad every once in awhile, we all do. However, when you are sad and depressed all the time, and it consumes your life and you always have hateful thoughts about yourself, then it is a problem. It limits your growth and needs to be dealt with.

False darkness makes you the servant to your state and your energies, when really, you want to master yourself and your energies and be the master.

Most people have this darkness cling to them during their life. Luckily, with the right tools and knowledge it is a fairly easy energy to cleanse from ones aura. Sometimes there are deep rooted strands of energy that can pop up from the past, but those who can be severed. Regular maintenance, black flame transformations, energy healing, ect, all help to remove this energy. Even just positive self talk and self thinking can go a long way to removing this energy.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Sludge Darkness

Sludge darkness is a nasty, destructive, corrosive darkness that burns and destroys all in it's path. It is BA in nature and can really wreak havoc on a person if they get infected with it. It can get on people and cause them to do crazy things and act horrifically violent and destruction.

All BA demons and other trickster type entities are made up of this energy. One of the reasons it is so dangerous to keep BA entities aside from their nasty temperaments and inability to be fully controlled (along with many others reason why keeping BA is a bad idea, is that the BA sludge energy is infectious and will get on the keeper of anyone who gets too close to them). A person with excellent discernment can detect when something is off and one who is proficient at reading energies can tell when there is sludge energy on someone or a trickster sludge monster is mimicking a different familiar.

There are people who embrace it, which is dangerous. They think that this is a lifestyle and that this energy is just natural, it is not! It strips you of your power and limits your growth. It is addictive and infectious and takes over and changed who you are in a horrific transformation into a monster.

People who embrace sludge darkness as their lifestyle, often try to act out and convince others that they are dark. True darkness means being true and there for yourself, loving yourself, and striking at those who try to limit you. If you are truly dark, you will just act it and never really have to prove it to anyone. These people tend to engage in harming others, sacrificing innocence and overall having no regard for life. They may seem stable on the outside and confident, but they commit atrocious acts and are very capable of animal and child abuse.

There are many trickster like creatures made up of this energy that like to fool people into thinking they are good, then begin to get close to them and start to change them for the worse. There are situations where these creatures feed off of the one they cling to. They also make really bad things happen to them. They corrode their keepers energies and aura with this false corrosive sludge energy and will change them over time. They will feel lost without this, and feel a desire to feed this and become slaves to this sludge, losing themselves and their true essence.

This is super dangerous especially when walking a darker path. One needs to know who they are and have good mental and emotional control. Mental Mastery is key. Feeding a sludge darkness is not what this path is about. That is an addiction not an empowering journey.

Sludge energy can be removed and healed with Black Flame energy, Energy healing that is connected to the true divine, and can take some session from adept healers or high level healing entities. It is imperative that Sludge darkness be removed from ones aura.

Walking the LHP it is very important to purge yourself of these energies. In order to be a dark sorcerer you have to do a lot of work on yourself. This energy, if on you, will cause you to be manipulated by spirits and it will bring entities to you who wish you harm.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Natural Darkness

The Beautiful Darkness of the Natural world. Nature’s Darkness. This darkness exists in us all. There are two subcategories of Natural darkness:

The first is Primal Natural Urges such as our flight or fight response. It fuel your muscles with power so that we can respond to a tense situation. It helps us to sharpen our senses when we are afraid, and attack those who wish you harm.

It gives you the strength to protect yourself and loved ones. It also drives your urges to embrace passion and intimacy. It is that animalistic side of us that bring us back to our natural roots. This energy it what drives people to protect themselves and their families when in danger.

The next is the the Dark side of Soul. If you have ever heard they saying everyone has an axe murderer inside of them, they are referring to this darkness. It is the energy that comes over us when we harm another person, when we lash out at people.

It is the cruel, vicious side of the soul, the dark half of us. Unlike what a lot of people say there are different amounts of this energy in each individual. We are balanced, but the fulcrum between light and dark that creates that balance is different on everyone. Some people are really light and others are darker. This energy is sexual too, people who have rough sex, like domination and biting, are acting on this energy inside them. As I said there are different amounts of this energy in people as well as different shades of colour. I do not see this energy as black, just a darker colours.

This power can give you the ability to do something you would never think you could do. For example lets say someone you cared about (like a child) was in trouble and you were told that you had a choice, you had to kill someone or your child would die. The Natural darkness could be called upon to kill the person to save the child.

***The most perfect example of this for those who have seen it, is demonstrated in the movie Saw. Amanda the only woman to survive Jigsaw. When she had to cut open the man to find the key to get the jaw trap off of her. Her Natural darkness engaged and allowed her to commit the act necessary to survive.****

It also is why we like the darker things in this world. Why we watch horrors, why we like the night, why we are inspired by dark things.

Natural darkness is very beautiful. It appears as a darker color, like navy blue, or deep purple, crimson red, midnight green, dark brown, and in some people it will appear a pretty grey that is almost black. It moves on a different frequency than the lighter energies, and mastering it gives one amazing control and mastery over themselves. When one has conquered the darkness in them, they know themselves.

It can feel heavier, warmer, almost chaotic. For some when exposed to it you may feel a burning, or cold sensation. Often people get chills down their spine and can feel frightened when a person engages their darkness.

This is a Natural darkness that is inside everyone, there is no need to remove it, the only thing is a lot of people repress it and try to deny it exists. The is very bad for one's spiritual development as first of all; you are denying a part of you and not allowing yourself to love yourself completely and be true to yourself, and second; When one represses their dark energy it can influence them in a negative way. Understand, Accepting and Embracing your dark half.. Essential to walking the LHP, and basically any form of balanced spiritual growth.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Demonic Dark Energy

Also talked about in this thread, relating to demons... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are few individual out there who posess this energy. Demonic darkness aside from its appearance, is different from natural darkness in many ways. It shows a connection to demons and the demonic realms. People who have demonic dark energy in them are related in some ways to demons and have demonic ancestors in their soul lineage. They can become inspired over dark events and tend to get over their darker actions with minimal guilt.

Natural darkness can allow one to commit atrocious acts in the moment, and even to the extent allow one to feel one and make peace with those acts. Demonic Darkness can cause someone to be empowered by those acts. I'll give you an example. A lot of Soldiers suffer from PTSD, their darkness enables them to commit the acts they need to in war, but when they return they are horrified. I know a Soldier who had the ability to commit the acts of war and was empowered by it, instead of succumbing to PTSD. This soldier had a good dosage of Demonic Dark Energy in him.

This example does not mean that every soldier who doesn’t have PSTD has Demonic Dark Energy as some people with Natural Darkness have the ability to commit atrocious acts and not care, and some Demonic Dark energy people are bothered by violent acts that happen. But those with Demonic Darkness are more inclined not to be affected.

People with Demonic energy usually get along very well with demonic familiars and are drawn to them from the beginning, they feel a strong connection to demons and work exceptionally well with them. Some will have connection to high level demons and will make connections with them easier due to their family heritage. Others will find that they are accepted in realms most would not. It is one of those things that is a birthright. Either you have it, or your don't, you cannot graft it onto your aura or absorb it from another.

It is one of those things you have to be born with, not everyone has it, only those with demonic ancestry have it and there are not that many in society. Even some people that you would suspect would have it don't. Hitler, for example, had a serious imbalance of his natural darkness but had no demonic darkness in him. Whereas Saddam Hussein had Demonic Darkness in him. It does take practise and understanding to be able to pick it up in the aura

Some confuse this energy with Natural Darkness,. This is actually dangerous. Some people on the darker scale confuse natural darkness with demonic darkness and always feel like they have to prove their darkness and begin to sink deeper and deeper into what ends up become a sludge darkness. Demonic darkness does not cling to another and does not linger. If one without it come in contact with it, they will probably feel it, but those effects will taper off in a month or so, so when one goes looking to prove their darkness the only one they will find is the sludge darkness.

These individuals who feel like they have to prove their darkness of their mastery of darkness will often become addicted to darkness and try to be darker and darker in order to sate their addiction. As they get deeper they get more whiney and tend to snark and snap and people and have harsh kneejerk tempers and reactions. They have an imbalanced natural darkness and crave darkness to try to balance it, but in the end it unbalanced them more. Their life will also start to take a nose dive as the unbalanced dark energy attracts more and more bad things and situations to them. This usually happens people someone tries to be something they are not. When one embraces and accepts their true darkness they are empowered and find the strength to overcome all obstacles and begin to create situations where good things befall them.

I see this energy as a beautiful black that blends in naturally with the aura. It has a very unique black spectrum of colours that goes from a white black all the way to a dark black. This energy depending on the type of demonic energy it is can feel chaotic, uncontrollable. Some may feel frightened when they touch it. Others will feel a sense of evil. Some won't be able to feel it at all. I was teaching some people how to feel energies and letting them feel the Demonic Darkness I have on my head, one woman felt it quite easily, she felt it's power and said that it felt like horns on my head. The other woman had a bit of trouble and was unable to sense the darkness. This is common.
The type of demonic dark energy you have in you will depend on the demonic heritage you possess. A person who descends from Chaos demons would have chaotic demonic dark energy. Whereas one who descends from a Solar Demon would have Solar demonic energy, and so on.

No matter what darkness resides in you remember if you continually feel like you have to prove something to another person, you don't have it. It you continually need to justify why you do things and act like you are an authority on everything, then you are not. A fool brags about all he knows. A master knows the journey of knowledge never ends, and that you can learn something from everyone. If someone offers to help, be grateful and wonder if they can teach you beyond what you know. Don't assume they are treating you like a novice and look down upon their assistance. One learns in many directions. Someone may be able to show you something new, from something you thought you have mastered.

Be true to yourself and know that your energies are perfect for you. People will always be making up opinions about who you are, their opinions matter not as long as you know yourself.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Kei

I appreciate the thorough definitions for each type of energy. Thanks :)
"There is hope in this world. Certainly, there is.
However, reality is far more cruel than you can imagine.
That's why you must become stronger." --Yoshimoto Koya, Family Game
psychosiz

Great info and explanations. Very easy to understand and makes it easier for me to recognize and differentiate which helps me very much, thanks!
Texas Mexican
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Thanks guys, helpful as always. It's In my 101 documents now!
Do you guys plan to list services in the near future? if i remember correctly you Akelta was offering those Aura paintings back in the Ch Marketplace? anyways whats a good way to tell what our levels of these are? is it as simple as meditating on it, asking our familiars for assistance or will for ex: you guys be able to do some sort of reading? as a service?
When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back- Woody Allen

I feel nobody's understanding me, the outcast from both sides of the family, low life is what they branded me so i'm living the fantasy, iv'e been given the chance to be the man to use profanity to carry out my plan & make a stand against insanity- Me...Thinking Out Loud

I came through the door, I said it before, i'll never let my mind mesmerize me the most- Same Thug Song
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Wow thanks for sharing that with us. Very informative. I didn't realize how many different types of darkness there are.
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Thank you so much for this information, Akelta!

My binder that I've set aside for S&S related material keeps growing! :devilgrin:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

-arianna- wrote:Great info Akelta! I remember reading about this in your e-book, I was impressed by the detailed explanation of each type of dark energy because I haven't seen any other text actually explaining the different types thoroughly, most usually refer to "dark energies" in general.
Akelta
Yes, this is definitely quite informative! I do agree w/Arianna's point as well... :devilthumbs:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”