Prana in water

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I think I need to take my own advice and go "pranaize" some water. I could use a slight energy boost :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:I think I need to take my own advice and go "pranaize" some water. I could use a slight energy boost :)
' its a great energy boost works Well SEX is another Great energy boost that works well all. The also :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:I think I need to take my own advice and go "pranaize" some water. I could use a slight energy boost :)
' its a great energy boost works Well SEX is another Great energy boost that works well all. The also :lol:
Lol indeed. Most definitely indeed it is. I may attack my bf when he gets home :whip:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
Lol indeed. Most definitely indeed it is. I may attack my bf when he gets home :whip:
' Go for it enjoy because . I Do enjoy my male Demon Companions not to long ago . I Did have a boyfriend and one of my male demons pushed him out of my bed he never came back :oops:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
' Go for it enjoy because . I Do enjoy my male Demon Companions not to long ago . I Did have a boyfriend and one of my male demons pushed him out of my bed he never came back :oops:
Lol that's funny. He got scared I assume :lol: your companion must not have liked him in your bed LOL so he pushed him out on the floor :mwahahaha: :angrydevil:
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
Lol that's funny. He got scared I assume :lol: your companion must not have liked him in your bed LOL so he pushed him out on the floor :mwahahaha: :angrydevil:
' No . I Don't think my Companion liked him at all giving the fact that he told me a few Days before pushing my friend out of my Bed that He felt he wasn't any good for me and it was later on that ' I Did >:) learn that my Demon was right this guy wasn't ant good for me so it all worked out

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”