Layers of the Human Aura

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:agreed Velle, I have a chakra book but honestly I can't get past the cheesiness of it. I have to work on the Chakras in a very physical way otherwise I go nuts.
' Double D I understand your point on The Chakras there are a lot of Books that are Full of Cheesiness that is Sometimes Hrad to Work pass because you Have So many different points of view on this Matter until your going to Find Some books that are just not Worth Even Reading
:|
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Yeah, i read some of the exercises and I feel like I am reading a romance novel. "Insert finger here, bend and twist, then moan and breath" Hmmm yeah, no thanks..
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:Yeah, i read some of the exercises and I feel like I am reading a romance novel. "Insert finger here, bend and twist, then moan and breath" Hmmm yeah, no thanks..
Yeah I know that Feeling :lol: Your like will. I every Get to the Good part But Working with My Chakras is Something that ' I Really enjoy doing because at One time'' they Were closed that Can cause all Kinds of problems having Closed Chakras most people Don't know this So it helps to know Different things that can help you :ghost:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

100% agreed. It is an important part of the human experience for sure.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Bumping.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Thank you for posting Akelta. I'm very fascinated with the chakras and I have been trying to work with them.. Looking from this I see just how imbalance and weak my aura and energy are truly.....I will try working on each layer one at a time and see how it goes for me :)devil:

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”