Layers of the Human Aura

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The Human Aura is a combination of many things, There is a general understanding of the 7 layers of the aura, but there are more and actually the layers kinda mingle and works together and it is not as clear cut as books say, like the modle of the electron they put it in layers to simplify it and make it easy to grasp. Though they do have outlined it in a simplistic fashion, it is actually many more layers as energies that are connected to the different chakras and work with and govern certain areas of our bodies. This is a simplified model but it helps to create a picture for visualizing the energies of the aura.

Below you will find an overview of the 7 layers of the aura that are connected to the 7 chakras

1st Layer: Etheric (The Physical Layer)
~ This Layer is associated with our physical selves and our physical bodies here
~ It is linked to the Root Chakra (1st Chakra)
~ It bridges the connection of the physical body to the higher energies and also connects us to the root of the Earth
~ It is related to health, survival, security, comfort and pleasure
~ This is the easiest layer to see and most people have no trouble seeing it when they are learning to see auras.
~ It appears as a hazy light around a person and if you are good you can see vibrant colours.

Unbalances in this energy effect the kidneys, suprarenal glands, spinal column

2nd Layer: Emotional (The Emotional Layer)
~ This layer is associated our feelings and our emotions, the feelings of the inner self
~ It is linked to the Sacral Chakra (2nd Chakra),
~ it connect the emotional layers of our selves and our lives
~ It is our intuition that gut feeling and usually lets us know when something is wrong
~ The colours of this layer describe your passing moods, emotions with respect to self and others, boundaries, self-acceptance and self-love

Unbalances in this energy effect the digestive system, reproductive organs, sexual activity, gonads

3rd Layer: Mental (The Layer of the Mind)
~ This layer is associated with out mental thoughts and mind processes and the ego
~It is linked to the Solar Plexus Chakra (3rd Chakra)
~ It is connected to your personal power, rational mind,
~ It allows you to understand a situation in a clear rational way
~ It is connection to the mental power of the mind
~It related to your basic instinct, your intellect and personal power

Unbalances in this energy effect the stomach, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, adrenal glands, sympathetic nervous system

The lower 3 astral layers are concerned with the manifestation of the physical and are said to make up your personality. It is also believed by some that they start to develop at conception and dissolve at death.

4th Layer: Astral (The layer of the heart)
~This layer is the expression of the physical, emotional and mental level
~It is linked to the Heart Chakra (4th Chakra)
~It is aligned with projection of our longings, moods, feelings,and fears,
~It marks the division between the physical and higher layers,your interaction between people, love and relationships with others and our spiritual companions
~ It connects the lower chakra’s and the physical bodies, to the higher chakras and the etheric bodies and is out line and our bridge to the spiritual world.

Unbalances in this energy effect the thymus, heart, circulatory system, blood & cellular structure

5th Layer: Etheric Template (The communication layer)
~ It is associated with aspects of the physical body
~It is linked to the Throat Chakra (5th Chakra),
~ It is a copy of your physical body on the spiritual plane
~ It is a template of your uniqueness and inner identity,
~ It is the divine will within
~ It is your commitment to speak and follow your truth

Unbalances in this energy effect the thyroid gland, throat, jaw, lungs, vocal cords, thymus, breath

6th Layer: Celestial (The Psychic Layer)
~ It is associated with processes of enlightenment
~ It is linked to the Third Eye Chakra (6th Chakra),
~ It is your intuitive level, and gives you access to higher qualities of feelings
~ It governs thoughts and manifestations, group consciousness, divine love and spiritual exploration and discovery
~ It is your connection to the spiritual plans and your psychic senses

Unbalances in this energy effect result in poor memory, difficulty concentrating, and can effect the cerebellum, nose, central nervous system, pituitary gland, left eye

7th Layer: Ketheric (The Divine Layer)
~ It is associated with the Divine or Universal Consciousness
~ It is linked to the Crown Chakra (7th Chakra)
~ It contains our information of the life plan and the reason why we came here
~ It reflects all experiences and events that the soul has ever experienced,
~ It is linked to out higher self mind and our essence of our true self.
~ It gives us access to the akashic records, and allows us to look into our past lives
~ it gives us memories from our lives back home.

Unbalances in this energy effect the right eye, cerebellum, pineal gland

It is your personal energy signature which connects you to the universe, the divine and your true form self. It also gives you access to speicualized skills such as your astral self and if you have created one your causal self. It connects you to your higher self and also depending on what areas of your aura are developed reveals your spiritual abilities and areas for potential growth. It also is you basically, an exstention of who you are both past, present and future, and it comprises who you are in this life, who you are in other lives and who you are in spirit.

We are really amazing complex beings and it shows in our energies.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Akelta's Fan

That's an AWESOME post, Akelta!!!!

Superb!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Akelta's Fan wrote:That's an AWESOME post, Akelta!!!!

Superb!
Thank you AF :hug:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is amazing Akelta, thank you for writing this up :devillove:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Eilana wrote:This is amazing Akelta, thank you for writing this up :devillove:
Thanks Eilana! I am glad you like it!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:The Human Aura is a combination of many things, There is a general understanding of the 7 layers of the aura, but there are more and actually the layers kinda mingle and works together and it is not as clear cut as books say, like the modle of the electron they put it in layers to simplify it and make it easy to grasp. Though they do have outlined it in a simplistic fashion, it is actually many more layers as energies that are connected to the different chakras and work with and govern certain areas of our bodies. This is a simplified model but it helps to create a picture for visualizing the energies of the aura.

Below you will find an overview of the 7 layers of the aura that are connected to the 7 chakras

1st Layer: Etheric (The Physical Layer)
~ This Layer is associated with our physical selves and our physical bodies here
~ It is linked to the Root Chakra (1st Chakra)
~ It bridges the connection of the physical body to the higher energies and also connects us to the root of the Earth
~ It is related to health, survival, security, comfort and pleasure
~ This is the easiest layer to see and most people have no trouble seeing it when they are learning to see auras.
~ It appears as a hazy light around a person and if you are good you can see vibrant colours.

Unbalances in this energy effect the kidneys, suprarenal glands, spinal column

2nd Layer: Emotional (The Emotional Layer)
~ This layer is associated our feelings and our emotions, the feelings of the inner self
~ It is linked to the Sacral Chakra (2nd Chakra),
~ it connect the emotional layers of our selves and our lives
~ It is our intuition that gut feeling and usually lets us know when something is wrong
~ The colours of this layer describe your passing moods, emotions with respect to self and others, boundaries, self-acceptance and self-love

Unbalances in this energy effect the digestive system, reproductive organs, sexual activity, gonads

3rd Layer: Mental (The Layer of the Mind)
~ This layer is associated with out mental thoughts and mind processes and the ego
~It is linked to the Solar Plexus Chakra (3rd Chakra)
~ It is connected to your personal power, rational mind,
~ It allows you to understand a situation in a clear rational way
~ It is connection to the mental power of the mind
~It related to your basic instinct, your intellect and personal power

Unbalances in this energy effect the stomach, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, adrenal glands, sympathetic nervous system

The lower 3 astral layers are concerned with the manifestation of the physical and are said to make up your personality. It is also believed by some that they start to develop at conception and dissolve at death.

4th Layer: Astral (The layer of the heart)
~This layer is the expression of the physical, emotional and mental level
~It is linked to the Heart Chakra (4th Chakra)
~It is aligned with projection of our longings, moods, feelings,and fears,
~It marks the division between the physical and higher layers,your interaction between people, love and relationships with others and our spiritual companions
~ It connects the lower chakra’s and the physical bodies, to the higher chakras and the etheric bodies and is out line and our bridge to the spiritual world.

Unbalances in this energy effect the thymus, heart, circulatory system, blood & cellular structure

5th Layer: Etheric Template (The communication layer)
~ It is associated with aspects of the physical body
~It is linked to the Throat Chakra (5th Chakra),
~ It is a copy of your physical body on the spiritual plane
~ It is a template of your uniqueness and inner identity,
~ It is the divine will within
~ It is your commitment to speak and follow your truth

Unbalances in this energy effect the thyroid gland, throat, jaw, lungs, vocal cords, thymus, breath

6th Layer: Celestial (The Psychic Layer)
~ It is associated with processes of enlightenment
~ It is linked to the Third Eye Chakra (6th Chakra),
~ It is your intuitive level, and gives you access to higher qualities of feelings
~ It governs thoughts and manifestations, group consciousness, divine love and spiritual exploration and discovery
~ It is your connection to the spiritual plans and your psychic senses

Unbalances in this energy effect result in poor memory, difficulty concentrating, and can effect the cerebellum, nose, central nervous system, pituitary gland, left eye

7th Layer: Ketheric (The Divine Layer)
~ It is associated with the Divine or Universal Consciousness
~ It is linked to the Crown Chakra (7th Chakra)
~ It contains our information of the life plan and the reason why we came here
~ It reflects all experiences and events that the soul has ever experienced,
~ It is linked to out higher self mind and our essence of our true self.
~ It gives us access to the akashic records, and allows us to look into our past lives
~ it gives us memories from our lives back home.

Unbalances in this energy effect the right eye, cerebellum, pineal gland

It is your personal energy signature which connects you to the universe, the divine and your true form self. It also gives you access to speicualized skills such as your astral self and if you have created one your causal self. It connects you to your higher self and also depending on what areas of your aura are developed reveals your spiritual abilities and areas for potential growth. It also is you basically, an exstention of who you are both past, present and future, and it comprises who you are in this life, who you are in other lives and who you are in spirit.

We are really amazing complex beings and it shows in our energies.
Thanks Akelta for sharing I cope it for myself it will help when I am working on my Chakras :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Wonderful information! I had never thought of auric layers being tied to the Chakra system before, but it makes perfect sense. How interesting that the mind layer is located in the Solar Plexus! Also, the Crown Chakra imbalance affecting the right eye is very interesting to me, indeed--I get strange migraines that aren't quite migraines semi-frequently, and they are always behind my right eye. Once, in meditation, I saw that my Crown Chakra was deeply scarred, as if I had clawed it myself and damaged it out of anger. It is beginning to recover, now, as I remember to put energy into repairing it; how very odd, though, that the right eye just so happens to be affected by an imbalance there. Food for thought, indeed!
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Thank you for that post, it's really informative!

But after reading this, I gotta ask questions:
Are the auric layers just connected to the chakras or are they emanations of the chakras, aka are the chakras the source of the aura layers?

How much does working with the chakras influence the auric layers? If one works with chakras, does it automagically strengthen and improve the auric layers or do you have to work on those separately?

How do you create a causal self? I've tried working with the causal plane, which is a pretty abstract concept, but is there an actual process one can go through to create one? And do you really create one or rather define and control it. As in, is it just like the Astral Body if you don't work with it, shapeless and pretty much useless for someone?
Since you mentioned creating it, I guess you know how to :P
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Aprophis wrote:Thank you for that post, it's really informative!

But after reading this, I gotta ask questions:
Are the auric layers just connected to the chakras or are they emanations of the chakras, aka are the chakras the source of the aura layers?

How much does working with the chakras influence the auric layers? If one works with chakras, does it automagically strengthen and improve the auric layers or do you have to work on those separately?

How do you create a causal self? I've tried working with the causal plane, which is a pretty abstract concept, but is there an actual process one can go through to create one? And do you really create one or rather define and control it. As in, is it just like the Astral Body if you don't work with it, shapeless and pretty much useless for someone?
Since you mentioned creating it, I guess you know how to :P
This is a layered question.. The Chakras are both, the layers of the aura, and also their own essence. The Chakra is the focal point of the layer, but there is still a layer that covers the physical form. If the chakra is damaged the layer will also be damaged. Though sometimes if the layer is damaged it doesn't always mean the chakra is. I hope that makes sense. They are connected and the same, but the chakra is the core of the layer.

Yes if you work with the chakra's it will strengthen and heal the layer and help to strengthen it. Though sometimes there are anomalies in the layers that need to be healed separately, overall though if you heal and work on the chakra it will help the energy layer that is part of.

The Causal self, is like a shell that your mind controls. You basically use your mind to create a shell, then you can use that shell to travel through the casual realms. You start by basically envisioning what you want your causal self to look like. Then when you are in a meditative state, practise working with it and controlling it. Visualizing it and taking control of it, then use it to travel to different places and realm. For me, I visualized mine and then practised moving it around and controlling it. The Astral Body though, I actually leave my body and wander around, whereas with the Causal body I am still in my body just am controlling a construct that is moving around other realms or through worlds. I actually have a few causal forms depending on where I wish to go. They are extensions of me, so when I am not using them I store them in my astral temple. That is what I do, I hope that helps.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

You know I have never heard of Auric layers before until now and I usually read people's astrological birthright auras for some odd reason.. I can also tell you whether or not they hold Earth Air Fire or Water as their element and such.. But usually when I read someone's aura whether a stranger or a friend I never seem to notice the layers... is this something that can actually be read or picked up or is it just like something you really have to focus on in order to really pick up on? Or does it just hit you all at once and therefore the layers all kind of merge to make an individuals specific and unique aura... sorry about all these questions lol I'm a very curious person so when I discover new things a bunch of new questions and such just start swirling in my mind ^^*
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”