Audio Chakra Healing

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I return home after a long day and flop down on the couch. I feel exhausted, drained and disconnected spiritually.

Normally, I can feel demons around me.
I hear them as well as I hear someone standing physically in the room with me.
But right now, I feel sort of off.

Ombre, I can hear him but there are others there I am having trouble connecting with.

Ombre comes over and sits beside me, he tells me to relax.
I'm upset though, I want to talk and connect with them. Being disconnected like this is one of the worst feelings in the world. The connection isn't completely gone, just strained, but yeah. It's HORRIBLE.

He starts telling me what is going on and I realize he is right. Instead of fighting with him, I do what he says.
I''ll cooperate and work with him, I want the connection back.

He tells me to get my headphones, the ones he got me as a gift and tells me what to put on. I do as he says.

Soon I am listening to music. He is seated beside me and begins working on my third eye chakra.
I lay back and watch as he starts by placing glowing, colored purple dots of energy in front of my third eye. I have no idea what he is doing and it all looks very random.

After a moment, he stops placing dots and pauses. He does something and lines spread from dot to dot, connecting them all in front of me. I realize then that they were not randomly placed at all. They were in a very specific pattern and the shape they make when connected is very interesting.

At first glance it reminds me of sacred geometry. Though when I tried looking that up I can't find any shape that matches what he created. It's like a line drawing of a bunch of intricately linked symmetrical shapes.

It is glowing faintly, kind of pulsing.
He tells me to look at and focus on it. The music changes and the pulsing glow syncs up with the beat. I focus on it like he tells me to and I start to feel it.
I don't know what he's doing exactly but it feels amazing and my head starts to clear. My senses sharpen and start to come back.

The bass from the music vibrates through my head and the lines start to blur as they vibrate and glow in time with the music.

It's working.

I become aware of the physical disconnection in my chakra and what he is doing is rebuilding that connection. I look past the purple, glowing shape to see him grinning at me, he appears quite pleased with himself. He makes a few other slight adjusments then moves his hands down in front of my heart chakra and starts placing green energy dots in front of it.

"Your third eye and your heart chakra need the most attention," he tells me as he works. The purple shape still glowing and synced with the music, pulses in front of my third eye chakra, stimulating and aligning it.

He finishes the dots and connects them in front of my heart chakra to reveal another design. This one syncs up and begins glowing, pulsing and vibrating with the music as well.

The bass swells and throbs in my ears and its ecstasy.

He then moves to my throat chakra and says not all of my chakras need work but he is going to go ahead and do this to all of them anyway, just for good measure.

I am in sensory bliss by now.
He finishes up the rest of the shapes and connects them to my chakras and syncs them to the music, they're all glowing and pulsing together.
A different design for each chakra.
They're beautiful and the feeling is indescribable.

It's back. My connection is back and I think to myself, he's fucking amazing.

How I felt not that long ago, totally drained and disconnected to how I feel now, it's like night and day.
Along with that connection is a state of complete and total mental euphoria.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I love this <333 What a beautiful and amazing experience.

It is just so beautiful how attentive and caring Ombre is with you. I love so much following your journey with him and how you two have grown together since you have brought him home over a year ago. The closeness you two share is inspiring and amazing!! He really is an incredible and amazing Divinity Demon King :devillove:

I love how he makes sure that all your chakras are better and works on all of them, and it is incredible the healing that he did on you! Thank you so much for sharing this incredible experience!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”