The Spectrum of Dark Energy

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I know many people who have had sludge energy and false darkness and confuse it with natural darkness. These types of people talk as if they're filled with this powerful darkness in reality they're just a little bitch it's plain and simple. I know I struggled with false darkness (maybe sludge darkness as well....), and I saw he damaging it was. I still have it around me but I see it and I'm working on cleansing it and getting rid of it.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I am wondering if the Dark Fae have their own type of darkness, too? I know you said that the Fae can be even darker than Demons at times. Also, is there a variety of Vampiric dark energy? Just trying to find myself and looking for answers! :bat3: :cheekydevil: :hug:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

alikat13 wrote:I know many people who have had sludge energy and false darkness and confuse it with natural darkness. These types of people talk as if they're filled with this powerful darkness in reality they're just a little bitch it's plain and simple. I know I struggled with false darkness (maybe sludge darkness as well....), and I saw he damaging it was. I still have it around me but I see it and I'm working on cleansing it and getting rid of it.
Alikat...YES! I am working on getting rid of my sludge energy, and the false darkness, too! I take rosemary and sea salt baths where I can soak, but I have a spray bottle filled with it to spritz and wait as long as I can before showering it off. The herbal stuff that my Demon Max recommended has that crap on the run! LOL! It also has rosemary in it to take internally. I found a rosemary toothpaste even, ever since Hellborn Mercenary G told me I have some sludge around my teeth. Yuck! My BFM uses the Black Flame on it even!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
alikat13 wrote:I know many people who have had sludge energy and false darkness and confuse it with natural darkness. These types of people talk as if they're filled with this powerful darkness in reality they're just a little bitch it's plain and simple. I know I struggled with false darkness (maybe sludge darkness as well....), and I saw he damaging it was. I still have it around me but I see it and I'm working on cleansing it and getting rid of it.
Alikat...YES! I am working on getting rid of my sludge energy, and the false darkness, too! I take rosemary and sea salt baths where I can soak, but I have a spray bottle filled with it to spritz and wait as long as I can before showering it off. The herbal stuff that my Demon Max recommended has that crap on the run! LOL! It also has rosemary in it to take internally. I found a rosemary toothpaste even, ever since Hellborn Mercenary G told me I have some sludge around my teeth. Yuck! My BFM uses the Black Flame on it even!
That's awesome SH I want to get Rosemary as well to cleanse myself. It's hard to find it in my town so I have to find some sites online that sell Rosemary.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

Akelta wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 pm

False Darkness

False Darkness is a very dangerous energy. Not because of it's power, but because of its destructive force. This darkness has no beauty to it. It looks like a grey hazy of apathy and depression.

This energy is not natural within anyone's aura, and it cannot be controlled. It has an odd frequency and can literally overwhelm and infect all your other energies with it's insidiousness.

False Darkness limit us in our growth. It is a self destructive force that can cling to us. It makes us think we are pathetic, weak, that we deserve nothing. It promotes self destruction, depression, self destroying habits and patterns. False darkness clings to individuals and makes them feel depressed, down, suicidal, hateful and harmful towards themselves and others.

They beat themselves up, saying things like; "no one cares," "I have nothing to live for, I should just die".....The energy makes people feel like they have no control over their lives. People highly infected with false darkness can play the "victim role," and also suffer from sever entitlement mentality. It makes one feel that everyone else is responsible for their problems and that they have no control over their lives.

It grows over time and unless cleansed can grow into a massive abomination causing complete stagnation and inability to grow and move beyond one's current state. In fact if left to grow is will make ones situation worse.

It is fine to be upset about something and to get sad every once in awhile, we all do. However, when you are sad and depressed all the time, and it consumes your life and you always have hateful thoughts about yourself, then it is a problem. It limits your growth and needs to be dealt with.

False darkness makes you the servant to your state and your energies, when really, you want to master yourself and your energies and be the master.

Most people have this darkness cling to them during their life. Luckily, with the right tools and knowledge it is a fairly easy energy to cleanse from ones aura. Sometimes there are deep rooted strands of energy that can pop up from the past, but those who can be severed. Regular maintenance, black flame transformations, energy healing, ect, all help to remove this energy. Even just positive self talk and self thinking can go a long way to removing this energy.
I am resonating with your definition of the darkness, and these cathegories of it you presented here.

But i have few questions, and it's connected with discussion at my topic about an internal and external enemy.

First, is it possible for one to clean from their aura this False darkness in complete?

Is it possible to deal with the shadow self on the way that this False darkness never turns back to man, because they are now fully aware of themselves and the methods of protection the aura from the False darkness invasion?

You have told that if somebody always feels a need to prove their darkness (all types) to the others and cares for their opinions, they don't have it?
Did i misunderstand something?
If it's really what you wanted to say, than how do you explain the situation when one always seeks for the proves about their darkness and cares of the other people opinions too much, from the reason he or she isn't in the emotionally balanced state of mind because of undelt shadow self, while their aura actually contains some level of darkness?

And one comment closely connected with it:

In my opinion plenty of people tend to pretend they are very dark in front of the others, especially in lhp environments, because they want to be respected (in nowadays world and especially lhp society there is an attitude that only "dark" people are serious to consider, because they are "more smart, wise and aware" than those with light energies).

Don't want to imply that all of the lhp orientated people think like that, as there are many really free minded and tolerant, but as the experienced practitioner i am active at various lhp websites and community, even in the real, and unfortunately i have noticed such trend.
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.
Darth Moronius

Nemesis wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 am

You have told that if somebody always feels a need to prove their darkness (all types) to the others and cares for their opinions, they don't have it?
If it's really what you wanted to say, than how do you explain the situation when one always seeks for the proves about their darkness and cares of the other people opinions too much, from the reason he or she isn't in the emotionally balanced state of mind because of undelt shadow self, while their aura actually contains some level of darkness?
said in next post
Akelta wrote:
People who embrace sludge darkness as their lifestyle, often try to act out and convince others that they are dark.
:devilread:
they have darkness, but sludge, not true adrkness
Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

Darth Moronius wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:36 am
Nemesis wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 am

said in next post
Akelta wrote:
People who embrace sludge darkness as their lifestyle, often try to act out and convince others that they are dark.
:devilread:
they have darkness, but sludge, not true adrkness
Yes, right. Skipped it, thanks!

But further question then: does that really mean there is no any kind of positive darkness inside?
Or it might be sludge + some amount of other beneath?

And how about - not possible to not have any kind of positive darkness in the aura?
Because if one wouldn't have any of the natural darkness in it... uhm... how would they even defend themselves when for example physically attacked, or stand there for attacked beloved one, or do any "dirty" thing to save their life/lives...
Ok i am aware that there are people who just don't dare to save somebody because it's not their butt that hurts, but when it's about saving themselves from the attack and there's no chance for escape only fight back... well than they fight back of course! :D
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.
Darth Moronius

Nemesis wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:01 pm
But further question then: does that really mean there is no any kind of positive darkness inside?
Or it might be sludge + some amount of other beneath?
sample reading dark energy https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7222 say sludge false natural :)devil:
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Akelta wrote:

False Darkness

False Darkness is a very dangerous energy. Not because of it's power, but because of its destructive force. This darkness has no beauty to it. It looks like a grey hazy of apathy and depression.

It is fine to be upset about something and to get sad every once in awhile, we all do. However, when you are sad and depressed all the time, and it consumes your life and you always have hateful thoughts about yourself, then it is a problem. It limits your growth and needs to be dealt with.

False darkness makes you the servant to your state and your energies, when really, you want to master yourself and your energies and be the master.
It's most insidious form, false "safety" "No, no don't go out there! It's dangerous! Stay here where I can keep you safe! No! no, don't contact that person you had a great conversation with at the coffee shop! So what if she gave you her email address, it's just to lure you into a situation where you will be BETRAYED. DANGER, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! They will all hurt you in the end because, let's face the facts here, you deserve it. But...I...won't hurt you. I am your only real friend! You can trust me because...I have always been with you in all the worst moments of your life! Isn't that right? Of course it is! I was there because no one else cares."
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Nemesis

Passchendaele wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:24 am

It's most insidious form, false "safety" "No, no don't go out there! It's dangerous! Stay here where I can keep you safe! No! no, don't contact that person you had a great conversation with at the coffee shop! So what if she gave you her email address, it's just to lure you into a situation where you will be BETRAYED. DANGER, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! They will all hurt you in the end because, let's face the facts here, you deserve it. But...I...won't hurt you. I am your only real friend! You can trust me because...I have always been with you in all the worst moments of your life! Isn't that right? Of course it is! I was there because no one else cares."
Yes it's important to find some balance in it, but... is it balance?
In my opinion balance isn't a motion than static condition achieved by motion.

The same is with believing to someone or not believing.
We can never be sure what's inside the other people heads, and i literary mean here: all the people.
Example:
Even our best friend might be somebody who wants to hurt you, or maybe they could possibly hurt you in the future once your paths clashes (as nothing is perfect)...
Even our worst enemy might be the one with their real intentions misunderstood so we proclaimed them as an enemy while they only wanted to help...
But maybe not!

Maybe, maybe, maybe...

Too many "maybies" for the peaceful life. :idea:

That's the point at which man has to release the fear from being betrayed from their aura.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”