View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Incense Reviews 

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
alex6 wrote:
I see that any kind of entity appreciates handmade products more than bought ones.Also this is good for your magical workings too.The more effort and energy you put into something ,the more likely it is that you will succeed .For example say you want to make an oil for (put your purpose here) .If you grow the plants you will use from seed,with compost that you made ,then you distilled the essential oils on your own ,you dried the other plants ,you made the base oil your self from plants you have grown and then let everything steep in the oil and you daily stir the mixture (extra energy to it by giving it attention) straining the parts to get the oil and maybe putting a drop or two of your blood in it ,you are far more likely to succeed than just buying everything mixing it up and call it ready.

Since lemon balm grows like crazy in my yard, and can be an expensive oil, I was going to buy a home distilling machine but they are not cheap, lol!

I've tried soaking my own incense sticks but I can't seem to get them strong enough ... lots of trial and error there.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:39 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
Lokakisa wrote:
alex6 wrote:
I see that any kind of entity appreciates handmade products more than bought ones.Also this is good for your magical workings too.The more effort and energy you put into something ,the more likely it is that you will succeed .For example say you want to make an oil for (put your purpose here) .If you grow the plants you will use from seed,with compost that you made ,then you distilled the essential oils on your own ,you dried the other plants ,you made the base oil your self from plants you have grown and then let everything steep in the oil and you daily stir the mixture (extra energy to it by giving it attention) straining the parts to get the oil and maybe putting a drop or two of your blood in it ,you are far more likely to succeed than just buying everything mixing it up and call it ready.

Since lemon balm grows like crazy in my yard, and can be an expensive oil, I was going to buy a home distilling machine but they are not cheap, lol!

I've tried soaking my own incense sticks but I can't seem to get them strong enough ... lots of trial and error there.
' Lokakisa you Said you have tried Soaking your own incense but haven't had any Real luck with it ' How long are you letting them Soak Some people do 2-3 Weeks depending on ' The Incense what Kind it is, but With Lemon Balm growing in The ' Back Yard you have something Good on your hands most people don't have it in ' Their back Yard :)

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:44 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Oh I hadn't tried it that long, just a day or two. Some of the essential oils weren't very strong either so I need to rethink my recipe or something.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:44 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
Lokakisa wrote:
Oh I hadn't tried it that long, just a day or two. Some of the essential oils weren't very strong either so I need to rethink my recipe or something.
' Yeah that might be all it is you'll need to let them Soak a bit longer What ' I do know Chakra incense they can take up to a month depending on Color and how Strong you want them ;)

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3