Explorer's in the Rainforest Joke

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

This is a joke my friend Dalton told me a long time ago.

There are four explorers going through the rainforest.. Whilst looking for a certain species of insect they get ambushed by an indigenous tribe of cannibals. The cannibals, clearly pissed that these explorers have trespassed within their lands take them and tie them up and puts them side by side. The chief comes out and gives them a chance to earn their freedom.. he walks up to these captured men and says, "you will be let go... but only if you are able to take seven of one fruit and fit them all up your ass without making a single facial expression." The explorers gulp... They each are set free and given a bag and each return with their certain fruit... the first man is told to get in the middle of the circle. This man was the insects expert... he comes back with very small coconuts. As he starts shoving them up in a place where the sun don't shine he soon start to feel the coconut hair make him sore. He grunts on the third coconut and they pull him to the side to be eaten. The second man was a tracker and locations expert. He brought bananas... however by the second Hanna he makes a groan. He as well as the insects expert are put to the side to be eaten later. The third man however was smart. He was the translator and expert within cultures and as such he knew of a certain very small species of berries that grower within the forest he goes and takes each berry one by one until he's on the sixth one. As he places the seventh one within himself he bursts into laughter. The tribesman confused trade him to the side and almost seeming angry as some were rooting for him. They ask, "You could've been set free! Why did you laugh?!" The man still gathering his breath looks the chief in the eye and says, "you'll soon find out" the chief angered cuts the man down right then and there. Then they bring up the fourth man. Now the fourth man was the expert of climbing. He was supposed to be the muscle of the group... as they place him in the middle he pulls down his pants and squats like the rest did... then they hand him his bag... he reaches down under and pulls out his chosen fruit. A pineapple.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
Angelus_David

plot twist the climber handles them all just fine
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I would find some poison berries. That way I might die, but so would the cannibals when they ate my poisoned flesh! :mwahahaha: :nener:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”